🌹𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎🌹

𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘!☺️

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

•Y/n's POV•

After school, me and my boyfriend Elijah, Ethan, and f/n met at the lockers as we agreed on before. I was so nervous but at the same time I had this feeling of excitement from something new. "You guys sure about this?" Ethan asked as he held f/n's hand with nervousness. I tried to act like I wasn't nervous so everyone will be reassured that what we are gonna do is right. "Yeah, we have to, this is our only chance we can run away from this place, I can't stand it here. Elijah, you have the money?"

"Yes, I also contacted my mom in Hawaii, she knows so she is gonna have someone take us to her mansion. She also payed for the tickets so we don't have to." Oh thank you Jesus, I didn't have money because my dad stole my savings, but it doesn't matter now. "That's amazing! How did you find her?" f/n said with joy. "I know a lot of people here." Elijah responded, leaning on the lockers. "Remember guys, ten o'clock we have to leave to the airport, the plain takes off at twelve." Ethan says before we part ways.

Third Person's POV

As the group parted, the girl that hated them most grew a huge evil smirk on her face. She was texting someone particular that she had been sleeping with to get revenge on the group so she can take back her crush.

Y/n's POV

I sighed before walking into my house. I didn't really have food but I know I will get some later. I felt something was off but decided to ignore the feeling as I walked upstairs and into my room. And as excpected I saw my windows boarded up outside my room. Right then my bed room door closed, making my heart sink. I ran and tried opening the door but it was locked. "This is what you get for stealing Elijah from me y/n!" I heard Amie say.

"Open this up Amie! this isn't funny!" I yell as I banged the door. I then heard my dad and Amie laugh. Oh my - have they? "You both are desgusting!" They laughed more before walking away, making me powned on the door more. "Have fun in there!" Amie spoke before they walked out. I texted f/n for help but I got no reply from anyone. Dang, I guess I am stuck here for awhile. Something must have happened to them too. A while later I got a text from f/n saying:

F/n: Don't worry, stay there for a little longer, we will get you, just some major stepbacks rn!

Y/n: Ok

I fell asleep a little later to relieve the stress I held in my heart.

10:15 pm...

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked and saw it was Elijah. I picked up and set it to my ear. "Elijah! My room window is borded up from the outside." "Don't worry I know. I am gonna need you to step back though, I have a sledge hammer." I quickly grab my stuff out the way and gave him the quie to go. SMASH!! I uncover my face and look at the window to see my that they broken it. They then take off the wood off and place a jaket on the bottom of the window so I wouldn't get hurt my the glass.