Valentine (requested by @SpaceToonss)

Requested by: SpaceToonss

*Elijah's POV*

I was pacing back and forth. I didn't know what to do for me and y/n's date. 'What does she like, what does she like?' I kept asking myself the same question until a idea popped in my head. "AH HA, got it." I am so exited! She is going to love it. I hope I don't mess things up. I need this date to be perfect.

*Y/n POV*

I looked in the mirror and spined around to look at myself in the mirror. I smiled happily that I found the perfect outfit. I went downstairs and sat on the couch when my phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my pocket to see Elijah texted me.

(E-Elijah Y-Y/n)

E- Hey beautiful, are you ready?

Y- Yes cutie  When will you be here?

              Elijah is typing...

E- Couple of minutes. I'll see you when I get there beautiful, love you! 😘 Happy Valentines day!💕

Y- Ok, love you!😘 Happy Valentines day! 💕

I put my phone away then turned on the TV. 10 minutes later the door bell rang. I quickly got up and ran to the door. When I opened it, Elijah looked up at me up and down. "You look gorges, like always!" he pulled me in then kissed me on the lips. I pulled away and said "You look handsome, like always!" He smiled then pecked my lips. "C'mon, we don't wanna miss on the surprise." he held my hand while turning to walk in the car.

*skip car ride*

We were at a park and next to it by a tree was a big blanket filled with food. In front of it was a projector pointing at a wide screen that was dangling from a tree. I looked at it in awe. "Elijah, this is AMAZING! Thank you!" I hugged him really tight. "I...can't....breath." "Oh in sorry."I pulled away and looked down at my feet. "Its fine sweetheart." he lift my chin up and pecked me on the lips. "You ready?" he smiled still holding my chin.

"Ready." I smiled bright then went out of the car. I walked with Elijah holding hands to the blankets and food. I sat on the right and he sat on the left. "Hey y/n open your mouth and I'll try throw this grape in your mouth." he smiled and I did as well. I opened my mouth then he threw it in. "YAY!" he put his hands up in victory. I laughed when he started to dance. "Oh, you think that's funny?" "Yeah." I laughed.

"Oh, well why don't you laugh at this." he walked over to me and started to tickle me. "Please *laughs* stop *laughs*." "Ok." He stopped tickling me then picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "Put me down!" I was wiggling for his grip. "But you wanted me to stop tickling you." he smirked. Somehow we fell and I was on top of Elijah. But sadly we feel on the food. "Oh no." Elijah put his hands in his hair in frustration. 

"Im sorry." he looked into my eyes. "Its ok." I pecked his lips then got up and held out my hand for him to grab. He grabbed my hand and stood up then pulled me into a long kiss. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Don feel sorry for yourself. Im just happy that I have you." I smiled then walked over to the blanket and started to clean up. 10 minutes later the sun was going down. "Time for a movie." he smiled then put the CD in the projector.

We lade down and waited for the movie to come on. It started to rain which made Elijah ferrous. "UUUUHHH, why!?" he stood up and put his hands in his hair. "Elijah its ok, don't worry. I think its adorable when you try so hard and when your angry. He turned around to me smiling. "I think your adorable all the time." I giggled. He lift my chin then we started to French kiss. It was slow and gentle. He grabbed my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He started to walk somewhere. He grabbed something with one arm and opened something. I realized we are in the back seat of the car. He closed the door behind him and turned to me. "Y/n, I love you." "I love you too." He leaned closer and started to kiss me.

I hope it isn't bad. I hope you guys like it😱👍😊