☕️𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚎𝚊☕️

💗𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚆𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎💗

•Y/n' POV•

You sat on the grass near the nice tree you always sit under during gym class while thinking of things to write in your diary. You glimpse over at the boy you always admired and had a big crush on for a long time now. But most girls liked him: Elijah. He was charming, so of course everyone adored him, but you didn't like to show you did. As you studied him as he played football on the field, you got idea's to write down about him.

"TIME TO CHANGE EVERYONE!!" You heard the gym coach yell out. You sigh and sat up to walk to the girls locker room. You weren't the type to socialize and be in the spotlight. You never liked the attention, not like most girls at school who do and do the most to get it. But the only friend you could really socialize with is your friend f/n. You were the last one to get out of the locker room since you felt uncomfortable undressing around other women so you always wait for the stalls to be vacant to change. But anyways, you were going to be late for your next class and had to rush but somehow as you were leaving out the gym doors, your diary slipped out of your bag.

Third Person

Right when you ran off to class, a boy picked it up - and that boy was none other than Elijah. He looked over but you were already gone. He sighed and decided to hand it to you tomorrow. He quickly hid it in his bag before his friends could catch up to him.

Later...

•Y/n's POV•

You sat on the bus and sighed with relief, finally going to lay in bed from all the things you did today. You went to go open your bag to grab your diary but...it was gone... "Nonononononono-" you continued to mumble as you searched all over in your bag but it wasn't there. Your heart dropped and you sank into your seat and stared out the window, trying to relax and stay calm. "It ok, it will be in my locker and no where else..right? You bit the sleeve of your jacket trying not to screen in fear and frustration of where it could be. That had a lot of personal stuff in it - especially Elijah..even some drawings of him that were for yourself... 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' you screamed in your head.

Couple minutes later...

•Elijah's POV•

I sat on my desk, questioning it I should read what was in there. "No Elijah - that's her personal stuff." I glanced at my bed where her diary laid closed. I turned away and continued the conversation with myself: "But it wouldn't hurt to just peak...right?" He looked over once more as my heart raced. I don't know why I am so nervous, it's just a diary, with nothing bad in it - right? I slowly walked over to the diary while questions ran through my head. 'Is this even right? What am I doing?' Out of nowhere Elijah's hands just grabbed the diary and opened it to the page that had a bookmark in and saw a poem.

Poem:

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚜
𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎
𝚆𝚎'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜
𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎

'I wonder who this is about?' I questioned. I flipped to the page before and my heart raced as I saw a drawing of me holding y/n in my arms with a short story next to it. I quickly shut it and looked at my wall in shock. "She likes me." I mumbled before slowly opening the diary back up. To be honest I do sometimes smell like vanilla because my mom always bakes sweets. I continued to read from the beginning of the diary to see what this girl's life was like.

A while later I closed the diary and smiled. She was cute and funny. My heart felt warm and skipped a beat. I mean - I always thought she was cute but I never really got the chance to talk to her before, I only talked to her rarely in class when I would ask for a pencil or a question but she was always so far from me. I now understand, it wasn't cause she hated me - it's because she was just shy. I chuckled as a light blush formed on my face. "I think I like her." I said to myself. I opened the diary again to the first page which had her name and number, I guess she put it on there for just in case prepossess. My heart raced as I sent her a text message.

E: Meet me near the side of the school. I have your diary.

I sent it and shut off my phone. I was nervous. 'Did I sound weird? I don't think - I don't know. Just go to sleep Elijah.' And with that I slowly drifted off to sleep.

•Y/n's POV•

I laid in my bed terrified as I snuggled into my big blanket as music played in my earbuds. Right before I drifted to sleep, I hear my phone ding. I look to see a random number texted me saying they have my diary. No no no!! Who could it be?? Bullies?? I can't believe this is happening. I cried myself to sleep after that.

Next day...

I waited in the area on the side of the school where nobody could really see. I was shaking out of fear. I hope it isn't a group of kids. I shook as I looked at my phone scrolling through my music playlist when I felt something touch me. "AH-" I jumped out of terror to only see - "Elijah?" I was shocked but tried to act normal at possible. "Oh I am so sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I just came to give you your diary." He opened his backpack and pulled out her diary.

I sighed out of relief as I took it. "Thank you-" I stiffened as a question went through my head. "Did you read this?" He shook his head then smiled sweetly. "No, I made sure to not get it dirty or seen though, I wouldn't want any of your personal stuff going around school." I blushed and looked down at his shoes from how sweet he was. Maybe he wasn't as bad as I thought he was. "Thank you." I spoke softly before looking at him.

He nodded before speaking: "You look cold. Here-" he took off his jacket then wrapped it around me, "you can use mine, and if you accidentally get stuff on it it's ok." He smiled before turning to walk away. "Just make sure you give it back this week though," he looked back at you one last time as the wind gently blew and the soft sun rose behind him. "whenever you are able to." He smiled at you one last time before turning back forward to walk away. "Wow, so smooth." You mumbled to yourself as you just stood there watching him walk away.

Hope you enjoyed! Remember requests are open!☺️❤️