The Big Fight

You walk in the school building and look down while people are pointing at you and laughing. You get to your locker and someone comes and slams your locker door. It was Anny the school bully. She said in anger " Where is my homework!?" You hand Anny her homework. While she was walking away she said "DORK!" and her other friends that were waiting laughed and you start to tear up.

You heard someone standing in front of you saying "Hey do you need help?" You looked up and saw that it was Elijah the popular kid in school cause he has a Youtube account and he has a million subcribers and basically everyone wants to be his friend and more than that but you are the only one who didn't cause you didn't wanna be those kids.

But once you look up he sees your tears and bends down to wipe them off your face. Elijah said "Are you ok, what happened?" You tolled him and he got mad and said "I will do something about this, where did they go?" you pointed to your right side and he said.

"Thank you and even tho I don't know you I will love to help you." And what he said made your heart warm and you felt loved and just looking into his eyes makes you speechless. "Oh by the way what's your name?" You said "y/n." In a low voice. "That's such a beautiful name, y/n, I will always remember your name." he smiled which made you smile.

He was looking at your eyes but not your lips which made you happy because you can tell he is a good guy by not loving you for your looks or your body, but whats in your heart. He gave you your stuff and ran the way you pointed him where Anny went. While you were putting something's in your locker you can hear Elijah yelling at Anny down the right hall while people are running to see whats going on so you go to them to make sure Elijah is ok.

When you got there there was a big crowd around them and your trying to get through the people watching and recording. Once you got to the front you see Elijah and his friends Coral and Denis yelling at Anny and her two friends. Anny's boyfriend came out and was yelling at Elijah, Coral, and Denis saying "WTF ARE YOU DOING YOU NERDS!" OMG you couldn't believe it! It was the captain of the football team, Jonas. If this goes to far Elijah and his friends will be hurt badly.

You had to do something about it before it gets bad so you stepped out of the crowed. "GUYS PLEASE STOP!" you yelled to the boys. Anny looked at you and said "WHY SHOULD THEY LISTEN TO YOU, YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE BABY WHO CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUS!" while she was laughing you went up to her and punched her in the jaw which made her knockout and that's when the war happened and her friends ran because they didn't want to be next.

Elijah, Coral, Denis, and Jonas started to throw punches at each other. You were trying to stop it but they wouldn't listen. Elijah was on the ground while Coral and Denis were fighting these other jocks that joined in. You were trying to pull Jonas back but he elbowed you in the face and you fell on the floor.

The crowed ran away because someone spooked them or something but you couldn't hear or see because your ears are ringing and your vision is blurry but you can see Elijah looking at you while he is bleeding. Your site turns black. You woke up in the hospital and sat up. You said to yourself " I need to know if Elijah is ok." You got up and went out of the room and while walking a nurse came a little out of the room five doors down saying to someone "Sir you cant leave your still hurt you need to lay down." A boy said " But I need to see her and see if she is ok!"

The boy walked out of the room and when he turned around it was Elijah. You both ran to each other and hugged. He said "Are you ok are you hurt?!" You said "No i am fine just a little dizzy but are you ok?" Elijah said "I am ok but what will make me better if you." He paused and you said "If I what?" Elijah cuffed his hands on your checks and started to french kiss you but slowly and passionate. You felt your heart come together and started to get warm.

After kissing you for 20 seconds he hugged you and said "I promise you that I will never let anyone hurt you, I love you y/n." You start to tear up a little and you said " I love you too Elijah." While still hugging you he said "Will you be mine y/n?" "Yes!" "Always?" "Always!" He put his finger under your chin for you to look at him. Then you guys started to kiss.

T

his is my first time doing an imagine so I hope you guys liked it!💗