Abused

*Y/n's POV*

I ran as fast as I can to the gas station. I turned around to see my boyfriends car driving towards me. I started to cry but the rain washed it away. I quickly opened the door then closed it and walked towards the front desk. "P-Please c-call 911." I said. The man looked at me then his eyes widened. He looks around 20 years old. He has dirty blond hair, light brown eyes, and pale skin.

He nodded then quickly called 911. I heard the gas station door open. "Babe, get your ass in the car!" My heart dropped. Turned around. "N-No." I managed to squeak out. "Excuse me?" he walked slowly towards me. "She said no!" the boy from the counter came infront of me to protect me. "Say that one more time." My boyfriend and the boy got in each others faces.

"She said no now leave the girl alone." My boyfriend looked like he was about to punch him but he stopped as the police sirens were heard. "This isn't over." He took one last glance of me than ran off towards his car and drove away. "Thank you!" I smiled as I hugged the boy who just saved me. "Your welcome." he said softly. I pulled away when the door opened to reveal two cops.

I walked up to them and we talked about what happened. "Do you have a place to stay at?" the cop said. "She can stay at my place." the man that saved me said. "Ok, goodnight. When he comes back call us." "We will, thank you!" I smiled. They left while me and the man were in awkward silence. "What's your name?" I said. "Elijah, what's yours?" "Y/n." "That's a beautiful name. It suits you." he smiled. "Thanks." I smiled. "Lets go and get you cleaned up."

Skip Car Ride...

We walked up to his apartment door. He opened the door, letting inside. I looked around and saw everything neatly placed. "Do you like it?" Elijah asked, kinda nerves. "Yes. I love it!" I smiled. "Im glad you like it but lets get you cleaned up." Elijah led me towards the bathroom. He looked up and down at me but then quickly looked back at my eyes. "Well, make yourself at home, Y/n." he smiled then closed the door.

Skip to 4 Weeks Later...

Me and Elijah were going to see a movie. I'm so happy. I started to grow feelings for him. He is such a nice person. He makes really funny jokes and I always laugh at them. He makes me smile all the time and I wouldn't know how to stop. He makes me forget all of my problems. "Y/n?" I snapped out of my thoughts by Elijah's hand waving in my face. I turned towards him. "We're here." I looked around and saw we were at the movie theater.

"Oh." We got off the car and walked towards the movies. During the movie Elijah tried to put his arm around me. I smiled at how cute it was. I turned to look at him and he turned to look at me. I cupped his cheeks and leaned in. Our lips touched and moved in sync. Elijah put his hands on my hips. After the movie we drove home in silence. We walked up to Elijah's apartment then walked inside.

Once I closed the door I was pinned by Elijah. "Elijah what are you-" I was cut off by him kissing me. I was shocked at first but then kissed back. He licked my bottom lip for entrance but I teased him by not letting him. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his hips. He slid his hands down at my butt which made me gasp, giving him a chance to slide his tong in. He walked towards his bedroom and closed the door behind us.

1 Month Later...

Me and Elijah were at target. I was looking for pasta. "Hey Elijah, I can't reach for the noodles. Can you grab it?" "Yeah, anything for you my princess." I smiled and blushed. He reached up and grabbed it then handed it to me. "Here you go babe." I smiled then took it. "Thanks babe, you the best." "Well my last name his the best so." "Oh shut up." I playfully hit him gently on the arm while we laughed. "Y/N!" someone yelled. I turned towards my left to see... My ex boyfriend.

"Get away from her!" Elijah got in front of me so he wouldn't do anything to me. "Oh, I get it y/n. You just have to date every boy you see. That's why your a fucking slut." Elijah snapped at the words he said. He punched him in the face, making him turn his head. He turned around and started to punch him. "STOP." Elijah grabbed his hands then rolled on top of him. Elijah started to punch him. "STOP PLEASE!" I yelled at them but they didn't listen. The security guards ran up and pulled Elijah off.

Hours Later...

We were currently at Elijah's house in his bathroom. I grabbed a cloth and gently wiped the blood off of his face. "Ow!" "Sorry." I said. "Its fine." he smiled. While I was wiping his face he looked at me. I looked at him and smiled. "Is there something on my face?" I smirked. "Yeah, a gorgeous woman." he smirked. I laughed.

Elijah ended up proposing to me a year later. I ended up being pregnant with a boy. Elijah is a great father. I want nothing more than a family like this.

I hope you enjoyed! 😄😊👍