💗𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚈𝚘𝚞💗

♡̩̥̩ Requested by: @Overcooked123 ♡̩̥̩

💗Warning: Wholesome💗

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

•Elijah's POV•

Me and y/n had today off of work and decided not to go out today. I would up earlier than usual but I turned to see y/n still asleep next to me. I smile at her cute face as she snored softly. Right then I got an idea to do something nice for her before she woke up so she could relax and cuddle with me. I knew she was gonna be put for a while but I left a sticky note on our room door that I would be out for a little and set up a surprise for her.

I fixed up the living room and made a fort while setting the blow-up mattress in front of the couch that faces the tv. After I decided to drive to the store real quick to grab a couple of snacks and lunch, along with grabbing a big cute stuffed animal. Once I got home I quickly started to make everything look nice while trying to cook - which was hard but it was worth it. The smell of y/n's f/f looked and smelled so good that I didn't realize I was hungry until now.

Right when I was done I heard the room door open and y/n cute voice. "Elijah!" I quickly set everything down and run out of the kitchen and towards our room. "Y/n," I said while picking her up and then spinning her. "I missed you sleeping beauty!" Y/n giggled before responding. "Aw, me too hun, but I am up and now we can snuggle!" I wrapped her legs around my hips as I led her to the kitchen counter. As I set her down, I kissed her while she was still in my arms. Once I pulled away she asked, "What have you been up to?"

"You'll see. Lunch is done though, let me set it up." Once I finished setting the food on the plates/or bowls, y/n's eyes were now awake by the delicious food that was perfectly set on the plate/or bowl. "You look so beautiful!" I smiled at her which made her giggle as a blush formed on her face. "Thank you, hun, you look handsome as always too." I giggled while grabbing my plate/ or bowl. "Thank you, hun. What movie do you wanna watch?" She smiled and told me the movie she wanted to watch as we went into the fort.

 She got excited and was thankful for the fort along with the stuffy and snacks I got her

She got excited and was thankful for the fort along with the stuffy and snacks I got her. Later when the movie was over and the credits were showing, we face each other once y/n spoke. "Hun, thank you, I love you so much, this means a lot to me." "Y/n," I set her on my lap and then held her arms as she wrapped them around my neck, our eyes sparkling at each other with affection. "I love you so much, I will do anything for you. You mean so much to me." A tear slipped out of her eye as she looked at me.

"What wrong?" I asked while gently using my thumb to wipe the tear off her cheek. "Nothing, I am just happy you're my boyfriend and nobody else." My heart skipped a beat hearing her say that. "I wouldn't trade you for anyone, I am happy to be yours." I pulled out her hands and kissed both, earning little giggles out of her. I decided to then tickle her to switch her mood. Her laugh made me grin and made me want to tickle her more by seeing that bright grin on her face.

"ELIJAH *laughs* St-tOp!" "Ok ok," I stop to let her catch her breath" Do you wanna sleep out here or in the room?" "Let's sleep out here." I nod before crawling on her then rest my head on her stomach while tuning towards the tv. "I like how you are clingy when it comes to me." I smile before responding, "I like that you let me instead of being annoyed by it." I kissed her tummy then leaned up to kiss her on the lips. She giggles when I pull away before wrapping herself around me. " I love you, Elijah." "I love you too, y/n." then we both ended up falling asleep later in each other's arms comfortably.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

I hope you enjoyed! Remember requests are open!🥰❤️