Fourth of July Party

*Y/n's POV*

I walked to my friend b/f/n house. I brought my outfit for tonight because we were going to have a party. I am not a party person but I am going because Elijah will be there. I knocked on b/f/n door and waited. She opened up and smiled. "Come in." I walked in and we ran upstairs. "Show me your outfit for tonight." I opened my backpack and pulled out my outfit.

"Ok good." hours later her parents were walking towards the front door. "Love you hunny. We will be back tomorrow." b/f/n mother kissed her forehead and walked out the door. B/f/n looked out the window until her parents drove off. "Ok they're gone. Lets get ready." We ran back upstairs and changed. 1 hour later there was a knock on the door.

We ran towards the door and opened it to reveal groups of people from school. They all came in and started to play music. I got disputed as the sluts walked in. They need to pull they're pants down because they're butt chub is showing. I gagged. I had a frown on my face because I didn't see Elijah. I went in the kitchen and grabbed Nutella and bread.

I started to smear the Nutella on the bread while my mouth drooled. "Hey there gorgeous. What are you doing here alone?" I turned around and saw one of the top fuck boys in school that's been trying to get in my pants since 6th grade. "What the hell do you want?" I said turning back around. "I you in bed with me." "Hell no." "Awww why not sweet cheeks." He spanked my butt.

My body started to heat up in anger. I turned around and slammed my Nutella bread in his face then kicked him in the nuts. While he was in pain, I ran off. Once I opened the door, I ran into Elijah. "Hey y/n." Elijah smiled. I grabbed his hand and ran down the street. Elijah stopped me once we were next to my house.

"What's wrong?" Elijah asked while trying to catch his breath. "One of the top fuck boys tried to get me in bed with him." "James did this to you?" "Yes." Elijah got angry then started to walk back but I grabbed his wrist. "Just leave him alone. I handled it." I smiled. He nodded. We walked in my house and grabbed some popcorn. "Wanna go up to the roof?"

"Yeah." Elijah smiled. I grabbed his hand and we walked towards my room and climbed out the window and went on the roof. We sat down and looked up at the sky. It was so beautiful. I started to shiver when then wind started to blow. "Here." Elijah took off his sweater and handed it to me. "Thanks." I smiled. "No problem." I put on the sweater and looked back up at the sky.

I saw a firework go of and looked at it in awe. "Wow, there so beautiful." "Just like you." I Elijah mumbled so I wouldn't hear but I did. I turned towards him and smiled. "You think I'm beautiful?" Elijah turned towards me and blushed. "Y-Yes I do." Elijah smiled.

I cupped my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. He was shocked at first but then kissed back. Our lips moved in sync while the fireworks were going off. We pulled away and looked at each other. "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes." I smiled then pulled him back in and started to kiss him. This was the best day ever.

🎉HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!🎊