Lounge Turn On - Smut (Requested @ThatWooshThing)

Warning: Smut

Requested by: ThatWooshThing

*Y/n's POV*

A year ago my mom got married to a man named John - which he is now my stepdad . But of course, before they did, I had to meet his children, which they were my age. My two twin stepbrothers are named Ethan and Elijah. We got along but I mostly get along with Elijah. For some weird reason I started to develop feelings for him.

Whenever he would touch or look at me, my heart would race. I mean, I think he likes me too - I guess. I would always catch him staring at me, he would "playfully" spank my butt, we always had long hugs, and he would always come to my room. Today I am going to do something crazy and unbunbelievable. I had on (sexy outfit but casual).

I took a deep breath then walked downstairs and to the dinner table, where my the whole family sat. "Wow y/n, love your outfit today!" my mom says. "Thank you mom!" I smile and Elijah turns around, blushing once he sees my outfit and then gulps a big lump down his throat. I sat next to Elijah, since Ethan was at a friends house today.

"So," our dad broke the silence. "Me and your mother are going out after dinner for our anniversary. Will you guys be ok being here alone for a few hours?" "Yeah, we'll be fine!" I smile. "Well if you need anything, call us, ok?" my mom tells us. Me and Elijah nod. As I look back at my food, I smirk, finally knowing what to do without doing it low-key.

20 Minutes Later...

Once my parents left, I locked the door and ran to the bathroom; closing and locking the door behind. I remembered to eat a lot of cherries before and after dinner, just encase my mission for the day is complete. I look in the mirror and fix myself. I grabbed my perfume from my pocket and sprayed myself, then I fixed my breast from my bra so they would fit, and to also make them show so Elijah would look.

I fixed my hair and then finally pulled up my shorts so my booty would be poppin'. Before I unlocked the door I quickly look under my shirt and saw my moms lingering that i took from her closet, which it turned out to be a perfect fit on me. I smiled and walked out of the bathroom.

I looked around the house for Elijah and saw him in the game room, sitting on the couch on his phone. I took a deep breath and exhale, knowing what I was about to do was scary. 'What if Elijah thinks your ducking crazy? What if he tells mom and dad? What if he hates you and never wants to see you again?' Thoughts scrammed all over inside my head.

I ignore it and walk in. Elijah looks me up and down but quickly looks back into my eyes. "Hey Elijah!" I smile and sit close to him. "H-Hey y/n!" Elijah says back, for some reason getting nervous. I put my hand on his right thigh and slowly went further. I saw his reaction as he looks at his phone.

His face was turning red as a tomato. Once my hand was on his crotch, I start to stroke him over his jeans for a good couple of seconds until he gets up and walks out. I sit there and wonder if he was weirded out or turned on about the situation.

1 Hour Later...

I get up and walk upstairs to see if Elijah was us set or something. I open his room door to see him under his blanket. Before I could even do anything, I heard him moan my name and saw something moving up and down. Wait - was he...stroking himself? I smirk as I quietly shut the door and lock it.