The Bad Boy Is In Love? - Smut (Requested @takeiteasyfellas)

Warning: Smut

Requested by:
takeiteasyfellas

*Y/n's POV*

I ran into the woods as far as you could, running away from him. "Get back here y/n!" Elijah, the bad boy of the whole highschool yelled out to me. I made lost of turns and quickly stop, seeing a random treehouse. I heard him yell my name from not too far from where I am. I quickly climb my up the ladder and open the floor door, closing it once I'm inside. I heard thunder outside and then rain started to poor down.

I was curled up in the corner, breathing heavily. I heard someone climbing up the ladder, knowing exactly who it was. My heart paced as he opened then closes the door, his tall figure looking down at me from a yard away. He smirks at me, slicking back his dirty blond hair. The rain dropplest slowly running down his black leather jacket. "Please, just stay away from me!" I plead. His eyes softened for a second but then turned back into a smirk. "But I just wanna a little fun princess!" He slowly walked towards you. I slid up, my back still against the wall.

"You've been a naughty girl lately y/n, but that shot turns me on. Something about you just drives me crazy!" He sets his hand next to your head as he looks into your e/c eyes. You also had feelings towards the badboy, but always ignored it, until this moment when he confesses his feelings. My breathing quickened as he was inches away from touchih my lips. His eyes softened as he continues to look at you. "I'm sorry, I'll stop." he pulls away, walking over the the other side of the room and sat down.

Wait...Wait a fucking minute. Did Elijah, the badboy in school just say sorry?! To me?! I couldn't believed what I heard. "Your just so beautiful, i just can't control myself and get so nervous-" "Cause you think that I wouldn't like you back? Is that why you are so mean to me all the time? Or are you just saying this to try to get in my pants?" I cross my arms and look at him. He gets up and walks over to me, throwing his leather jacket to the ground.

"No, never!" "Well I bet you say the same thing to the other girls at school, in a matter of fact - I bet you say it to every girl you meet! I mean, Stacy, Carly, Emma, Liz, I could keep going down the list of girls you lade if you want me too." My back hits the wall when he comes closer to me, almost taking up the space between us. "Those were lies y/n! They all are rumors! They only spread those around school cause they wanted to look cool, but I didn't do it with any of them cause I had one girl on my mind all the fucking time!"

"Oh yeah?! Who would that "mystery girl" be Elijah?!" He pulls away and starts pacing back and forth, rubbing his neck. "Oh for fuck sake Elijah, who-" "Its you y/n! Its always been you!" My eyes widened once those words came out of his mouth. The next thing he did was unrealistic. He walks up to you, smashing his lips against yours. He pulls away and looks at you, waiting for you to do or say something. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back. I felt his hands slid to my hips, giving it a gentle squeeze.

The kiss got hot, you're tongues now fighting for domanince. His lips traveling down your jaw and on your neck, sucking your sweet spot. I bite my lip, holding in my moans. He knew what I was doing so he sucked harder, making me peep out a moan. He looks at me. "That was the cutest shit I've ever heard!" His eyes filled with want and desire as he looks at you. Your cheeks flush light pink. He continues to do what he was doing before, small moans escaping your lips.

"E-Elijah..I-I-I need you!" I moan. "You can have anything your heart desires." Elijah looks at me, gently pulling a strand of my h/c hair behind my ear. I shyly look down, mummbling what I wanted him to do. "Wait what?" "I-I want you to eat me out!" my cheeks redden from embaressment as the heat that I felt between my legs. "As you wish."

You get on all fours on the wooden floor, him unzipping your pants and pulling them down, including your underwear. "Wow! Wet for me already? Naughty girl." He spanks your ass, a gasp leaving your lips. He runs his finger through your slit, feeling your wet juices. "Elijah!" I moan out. And with that, his lips connect to my clit, sucking as he flicked his tongue in and out slowly. "Oh! E-Elijah!" Moans escape your lips as he picks up the pace.

A warm fluid knot formed in your stomach, your legs shaking at now the new great feeling, making you giggle with a smile. "Uh, Elijah! I'm g-gonna cum!" "Not yet." he says. You try so hard to hold back in your cum, but the work that Elijah was doing was making it very hard, I mean - it was your first time. "Elijah! I need too! I..I can't hold it!" He grabs your butt and squeezes it. "Not yet." As you continue to moan and groan, the pit in your stomach grew, knowing you'll orgasm very soon.

"Elijah!" "Now." And with that, you came, him licking you clean. "Mmmm." he hummed. "Now what princess?" "Fuck me." He smirks, laying you down on your back. He lifts your shirt and eyes your beautiful features. "You're so fucking beautiful!" Elijah groans. You bit your lip, getting turned on. He darts at your neck then leans in, sucking down to your chest. His hands reach behind your back and he unclips your bra.

He flings it across the room then sucks on your left nipple. "Ah!" He twirls his tongue around your nipple as he massages your right breast. "Elijah!" I moan. He sucks harder, now pinching my right nipple. The pain was mixed with pleasure, which made it feel amazing. He does the something to your right. Couple minutes later he trails kisses down to your now even wetter pussy. "Damn." he mumbles, satisfied at the site.

He immediately takes off his shirt, pants, and boxers. His cock sprang up, him grabbing it and rubbing the head of it. The site of him doing that was hot. He lined himself up to your entrance, looking at you for your aproval. You nod at him when your ready, and then he slid in easily from the amount of wetness you had down there. "Uh!" I groan. "You ok?"

"Yeah, I just need to adjust." Once you were ready, you nod at him. His pace was slow at first. The thunder and rain covered you're guys moans perfectly from the outside world. "Oh yes..Elijah, r-right there!" I moan, as he continues to hit my g-spot perfectly. The knot in my stomach formed again, much much more this time. "Oh, Elijah!" "Uh, y/n!" You both were a moaning mess.

You laugh and moan at the same time, the feeling of your orgasm coming as your legs shook. You felt him twitch inside you, knowing he was close as well. "F-Fuck!" Elijah groans. "I'm close!" I moan. "Same." And with that, we both came: releasing our juices. He makes one last final thrust then pulls out laying down next to me.

We pant as we both stared at the wooden ceiling. "That was amazing!" Elijah moves closer, placing his hand around your waist. You turn to face him, a smile forming on your face. "Yeah, that was awesome!" We both peck each others lips then lay there in silence. This turned out to be the best day you've ever had!

Hope you guys enjoyed!😄😉😊