Destress - Smut (Requested @iamdaryldixon)

Warning: Smut

Elijah x Summer

Requested by:
iamdaryldixon

*Summer's POV*

This fucking job, these fucking coworkers, my fucking boss. AAAAAHHHH! I can't handle this shot anymore! I make my way to the front door of me an Elijah's house and pull out my keys, making them drop from my clammy frustrate hands. I mumble curse words as I pick them up, open the door, and slam it shut, making Elijah jump in fright as he sat on the couch.

"A-Are you ok?" Elijah asks softly. "No! This fucking job today is really passing me off!" I pace back in forth as Elijah watches. "Come, sit next to me." Elijah pat the seat next to him. I walked over towards him and sat down, breathing in and out slowly. "I lay down, I'm gonna massage your back." I unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off: my laced bra was now revealed.

I lay flat on the couch and close my eyes. His hands rubbing my shoulders and down my back. I could feel his eyes dart my bra: just eager and hungery. I felt a bulge rub against my butt as he massaged me. I couldn't handle it anymore. "Room, now." I demand. He knew exactly what was gonna happen and what I was talking about. We got up and make our way to the room. I close the door and make my way towards our toybox that was locked up in the corner of our shared bedroom.

He sat on the right side of the bed, watching my every movement. "Summer," I turn to him. "Take your anger out on me." "But-" "Just do it, give all the pain." I nod, grabbing our darkest toys out. "Strip." I demand. He follows my orders and starts taking everything off. I walk over as he lays back down on the bed. I tie his hands and legs to the bed then blindfold him.

I make my way down towards his manhood and turned on a vibrator. "You know," I slowly slide it down, a gasp escaping his lips. "I hate some of the people I work with. They say shit like, I don't like her." I turn up the speed. He moans at the sensational touch of the vibrator moving on him. "My boss called to see me and got made at me, he said that, I was lazy and don't work hard enough, or I'll be fired. Well guess what?! I work my ass off as the others sit on their asses, doing nothing but eat shit!"

I turned the volume higher and started to pump him with vibrator. Groans and moans left his lips as he grind against it. "S-Summer...I-I'm gonna..I'm gonna cum." Elijah shook. I stop once he said that; him breathing heavily as little drops of sweat formed on his skin from the heat of pleasure. "Don't cum until I say so." I said so sternly. "Y-Yes ma'am." I took his member inside my mouth, swirling my tongue around his tip.

He moaned my name with pleasure. I then put him in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down as I massaged the area that couldn't fit with my two hands. "Uh, Summer! I-I'm so c-close!" Elijah moans, him moaning out my name was turning me on even more. I kept sucking him harder, forgetting about his warning. I was so wet from watching and hearing him, it was so attractive.

"UH, S-Summer!" and with that, he came in my mouth. I swallowed and pulled away, looking at him. "You naughty boy, I'm gonna have to punish you." I say. I untie the rope from the bed and tie it again once he was on all fours. "I told you one rule Elijah," I slide a feather down his back. "So tell me, what was that rule?" "To not cum until you say so." "But what did you do?" "I came in your mouth." "Right." I paddle his butt, making him groan from the pain. "One." I count outloud. I paddle him until I get to five; his buttcheeks were a light red.

"Now since you taken that punishment, what do you want your reward to be?" I ask, stroking his cock. "You, I need you Summer." Elijah plead. "As you wish." I push him back on the bed, his hands and ankles still tied, then got on top of him. My wet pussy dripped on his lower stomach as I kissed his neck, leaving my marks. "Oh, Summer! Y-Your so wet!" Elijah moaned.

"Do you need a taste?" I seductively ask, my lips biting his bottom lip. He nods: eager to taste my sweet juices. I get up and face the other way, seeing his wet cock. Once I moved down I felt the most beautiful feeling. He licked desirably fast, his tongue flicking in and out. "Elijah!" I moan out. His tied hands gently grazed up and down my back.

"Mmmmm." Elijah hummed, making me giggle from the sensation he gave me between my lips. The feeling felt so amazing! You felt a warm pit build up in your stomach and couldn't hold it for much longer. "E-Elijah! I-I'm close." I moan. My hands held on to the sides of the bed as I struggled to keep my balance. I tiwtched and new that I was about to come.

"E-Elijah!" "Cum for me babe." Smiled and moaned at the feeling. Before you knew it, you came in his mouth, him licking you clean. You got off of him and pant. "You know that I need you, right?" he asks as I make my way towards his cock. "Yup! You know that I can't live without you?" "Mhmmm!" Elijah licked the juice that drizzled from his chin. "I fucking need you!" Elijah said as you rubbed his member. "You want me?" I ask and despratly he nods.

"I'm all yours." I seductively say. A little moan leaves his lips once I said those words. I position mysel then slide down. Moans left our lips at the feeling. "You are so beautiful!" Elijah moans. My cheeks flush as he said those words. "F-Fuck!" I groan. The feeling of him inside me and the sound of skin on top of skin was amazing! I felt that warm pit again and giggled at the more bigger feeling.

"E-Elijah! I'm gonna cum! Uh!" I moan. "Me too." We both were moaning messes. Couple minutes later we both came. I layed next to him, scooting closer and putting my head on his chest. "I love you." I softly say. "I love you too." Couple seconds later he says "C-Can you take off the rope and blindfold, if you don't mind." "Later, I wanna try something." I smirk. He smiles once he felt my lips on his.

Hope you guys enjoyed!😄😉