Part 4 - A New Dawn

He lifted her up nd moved towards the bed . " ur gone now sanyu " he smirked nd kept her down . She blushed . He unbuttoned his shirt...and came over on her...he was about to kiss but he was rolled by her nw she was on his top...she kissed his forehead, neck and his chest and bit his neck leaving a mark he hissed...on the way he unhooked her blouse and stripes like structures. she again gave two three more on his bare chest...he hissed he pushed her and came over...he was slightly shocked to see this side of hers .

Again she bit his cheeks..!!

Randhir-u r gone Mrs.shekhawat get ready to moan more..

He kissed her lips roughly...he kissed he kissed he did not leave her...he can only hear was her moan 'ummm...ummm' she was breathless...she hitted his chest but yet he wanted more he kissed her more deeply...she digged her nails on his bare hot muscular back...he left her lips slowly again...

Sanyu-idiot mcp...I was breathless...
Randhir -jab tum mere saath hoti ho muje bhi aisa hi lagta hai...

She smiled at him and closed her eyes..he kissed her shoulders giving hard rough love bites she was hissing and moaning with pleasure and pain... His love bites looked beautiful on her body he wanted to see it more he throwed her blouse on the floor as well as her bra...now he can see her beautiful perfect blossom...he kissed her neck and came down..cupped her breasts...kissing it licking ,pressing, sucking and also bit her nipples and licked to reduce the pain..he gave love bites on both the breasts...which made him tht she BELONGS TO HIM ONLY HIM AND HE IS THE OWNER OF THIS BEAUTY...

He removed her other piece of cloth,last peice of cloth as well as his...he removed his pants and coverd them selfs with a blanket..and also on'd the AC...

For 2 hour he jzt explored her and her body...kissing licking ,squeezing giving love bites everywhere...she was jzt enjoying all this as well as him too...he rubbed her perfectly curved belly and squeezed it...he bit her ear lobes and stopped...

Sanyu opend her eyes...with plessure...

Randhir-Sanyu...u r beautiful...every inch of u is jzt beautiful...and only belonged to me...
Sanyu -then make me urs forever...

He was ready to enter her..he kissed her cheeks and forehead...and pecked her lips...she was jzt smiling... He parted her legs...his one hand was intertwinged hers other was protectively holding her waist...

He enterd her passionately...'hmmm... Slowly randhir...' now he could not hear any other sounds...he was in peak of pleasure...for first he was gentle on her...he came up and down!!! Slowly!!! He increased his speed he thrusted him against on her with high speed...!!! now she was moning,shouting his name with pleasure and pain both she had... Two three drops of tears also escaped from her eyes...he claimed her lips and again he was wild on her and went up and down!! She tightened her grip on his interwinged finger and squeezed his sholders...he left her lips and kissed her neck..but not stopping his wild actions on her...for her it was unbearable..yet she beard ..god knws how long he continued...

finally he noticed her wet eyes and stopped...

Randhir was in traffic when signal was red. He saw someone and said SANYUKTAAAAAAA....
when he utteredr that name the signal became green and he left. He was shocked and was not in a position to say or do anything. he was very restless and was in his thoughts.
R(in his mind): no, aisa nahi ho sakta. My sanyu is no more. Yeh kya ho raha hai. Ye kaise ko sakta hai. Sanyu to us din pahaadi se gir gayi thi.

Past.......
Sanyukta fell from the cliff and car blasts. Now every family members arrive there and called police. Randhir was not in his sense. Renuka took pari from his hands and shaked randhir but he was still in shock.
The police seached sanyu everywhere but in vain. No body was faund. The only thing that was found was a burnt car.
After that sanyu was declared dead.

On sanyu's funeral....
Randhir was now quite out of shock but crying badly alone in his room. He was neigher speaking to anyone neither ate anything. He was in extreme sorrow.
Now someone knocked the door. It was his dad.
(His relation was not continuing good with his dad after getting his mom back. Randhir thought that his dad separated him and his mom. Even he was not making his dad a part any important decision of his life)

R: kaun hai.
RD: beta main hun dad.
R: mujhe apse koi baat nai karni. Apse to kya kisise bhi koi baat nai karni. Just away. I just wanna be alone.
RD: beta I know ki tu mujhse naaraz hai par beta baahar sanyu ka chautha hai.
(hearing this a thrill went on his spines and he came out. Still crying badly n on his knees infront of sanyu's pic.

Everything was over but still randhir was sitting with his swollen eyes crossing his legs staring sanyu's pic and disturbed with that incident. Suddenly he came out of his thoughts when he heard a baby cry. He went near her and took her in his arms. Within a minute pari became quite and he remembered sanyu's words of loving pari more than her. A tear drop escaped from his eye when he saw pari smiling. She looks just like her. Eyes, nose ears everything resembles to sanyu. Just her lips were like his. Even she smiles like sanyu. He came facing sanyu's pic holding pari on his arms and said YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH ME SANYU through this angel. I love you.

Present......
He was in his thoughts till a call had not disturbed him. After 2-3 rings he answered the call. It was pari.
P: hello papa !!!
R: haan beta bolo.
P: main apse gussa hun.
R: aisa kyun?? meri princess mujhse naraaz hai.. Shaayad maine koi blast kiya hai.
P: haan yahi kiya hai. Ap mujhse bina mile chale gaye.
R: sorry beta main thoda late ho raha tha aur tum so rahi thi. To maine socha main lauthte waqt meri princess k liye ek badi si barbie le aaun par kya karen tum to gussa ho. Ok kisi aur ko de dunga.
P: nai nai main gussa nai hun mujhe sabse badi waali barbie chahiye jisme uske hairs colour ho sakte hein.
R: as u ofder my princess.
P: love you papa. Bye
R: bye beta love you too.

Randhir reaches his hotel room. N he was hell disturbed.

In meeting...
Mr. mehta wes representing his project and randhir was still thinking of that girl. Mr. mehta finished his presentation and said "mr.shekhawat any quiries????
R: still in thoughts.
MM: mr.shekhawat!!!!!
R: anhhh... No no.. Nothing.
MM: so are we done with this deal??
R: sure.
MM: thank(shake hands)

Everybody leaves except vishal..
V: is everything ok. Apko itna disturbed kabhi nahi dekha.
R: vishal. Ek kaam kar....