Part 6 - Free Evening

Randhir again reached the manipal hospital and its evening. Sanyu was in her room. He took permission and went to her. She was sleeping peacefully. He was lost in her innocence. Suddenly he realized that it was getting dark. And he has to take away. He went near her and stroke his hand against her head. Still she was calm. He slowly called her.

R: SANYU... SANYU.. uthho hume nikalna hai.
Slowly she opened her eyes and was very happy.
S: are tum.. Tum aa gaye. Main kabse tumhara wait kar rahi thi. Tum mujhe apne sath le jaane aaye ho na.
R: haan baba. Lene hi to aaya hun tumhe.
S: sachi. Hum chalen.
R: haan chalo. Baahar car k paas wait karo. Main formalities puri karke aata hun. Fir hum chalenge.

Randhir completes all his formalities, takes sanyu and gets into the car.

S: are par hum jaa kahan rahe hein.
R: abhi to lodge jayege par kal hum ghar chalenge.
S: are waah !!!! Itna badaa teddy. Kiska hai???
R: tumhara.
S: par maine to kharida hi nahi.
R: maine to kharida hai tumhare liye.
S: sachi. Ye mere liye hai???
R: aur nai to kya, pink tumhara fav colour hai na.
(it was 3 ft pink coloured teddy, printed "I love you" on a heart shaped pilow fixed exactly at its centre.)
S: haan. Thank you. Par I love you kyun likha hai.
R: Wo kabhi aur bataunga.

(he was wondering how innocently she was hugging kissing and making faces at the teddy. A day she was smart, intellegent, scholar, confident and now shs has lost every talent she has. She has become a kid full of innocence. But still she has the same passion that she had in past)

(Coming out of his thoughts he parked his car infront of a mall)

S: hum yahaan rahenge????
R: Nahi ye mall hai. Pehle hum shopping karenge tumhare liye kuch pretty se dresses lenge fir kahin aur jayenge.
S: ok. Chalo. Par mere liye dress tum select kar dena please.
R: sure.

Inside the mall....
R: ye kaisa hai??? (he was holding a sliveless sky blue knee long frock having 1 inch wide band shoulder, a black belt at the waist postion and a deep U neck)
S: achha hai.
R: aur ye. (a light pink t-shirt printed PRETTY GIRL on it and a contrast dark pink skirt having inclined cheks)
S: ye bhi achha hai.
R: par lena kaunsa hai.
S: pata nahi (she said keeping her chin on the teddy's head).
R: oho sab le chalte hei.
S: sab????
R: haan. Ab ye lo aur try karo.
S: tum chalo na. Mujhe dar lagta hai akele.
R: ok baba chalo.

(sanyu goes inside and randhir stands outside)

S: chalo.
R: nahi sanyu ye ladies changing room hai. Tum change karo. Mai yahin hoon. Kahin nahi jaunga.
S: acha thik hai. Jab bhi main bulaun answer zarur dena. Thik hai.
R: sure baby.
R(in his mind): Tum jab bhi mujhe pukarogi, main tumhe jawaab dene k liye hamesha paas hunga. Ye promise hai mera. I love you my farzi.

(a millon times she called him and as promised, he answered that many times. After few minutes she came out)

R: try kiya??? Fit hai???
S: haan.
R: ab chalo.
S: fir kahaan.
R: chalo to sahi. Fir batata hun. Aur suno bilkul chup chap baithna aur wo jaisa karne ko kahe waisa hi karna.
S: ok lekin iske baad chocolate. Please.
R: thik hai meri maa. Chalo ab.

(he then took her to the beauty parlour and asked the beautician to repair all her damages of hairs, skin, hands, legs everything. In short he asked to make a complete turn over oh her. Sanyu was quite and enjoying all those. She was playing with every materials)

Soon the beautician took her for spa and took one of her to dress her up.
After few minutes she came out. She was in that same blue dress, randhir selected for her.

Sanyu came out of the spa. She was wearing the same sky blue dress which randhir chose for her. Her big 5cm diameter sky blue earing and thick bold bangles on her right hand was equally complementing her knee long tight frock which had a black belt at its waist. Her long hairs curved at their ends, her light pink shiny lipstick and her eyes decorated with light eye shadow, muscara, eye lashes and kaajal added more beauty to her perfectly figured body. She was looking damn hot.

Randhir was mesmerised with her beauty. He was lost in her beauty. He recalled her dress up with bangles bindi paayal etc, which she wore for his condition. She was looking totally different from that day. But was looking equally beautiful. She came closer and said.
S: mcp(no answer).. Mcp(more louder, still no answer)
She gave him a jerk.
S: kahan ho. Chalen chocolate khane. Tumne kaha tha.
R: haan.. Haan... Chalo.. Main payment karke aata hun yahin khade raho.

He paid the bill and came out of the parlour. There sanyu was silently watching people climbing the escalator. Randhir came closer to her ears from behind and said.

R: udhar se jaana hai.
S(excited): haan. Chalo.
They went to the escalator stood there. As it was going up and up sanyu was clutching randhir's arms tighter and tighter due to fear.

R: dar lag raha hai.
S: nahi to dar kyun lagega. Waise ye jisne banaya hoga wo bahut intellegent hoga na.
R: intellegent nahi mechanical engg hoga.
S: wo kya hota hai.
R: jo is tarah ki chizen, car, bikes design karta hai usi ko mech engg kehte hein.
S: achha. Mujhe bhi ye designs banane hein.
R: jab ghar jayenge tab dikhaunga mera office, wahan log yahi karte hein.
S: sachi. Are hum to upar bhi aa gaye. Ab meri chocolate do. Chalo.

Randhir brought a chocolate for her and asked her.
R: ab chalen mujhe kuch lena hai.
S: ab kya lena hai.
R: chalo fir pata chal jayega.

They went to a toy shop. Randhir asked the shopkeeper for a barbie. He gave one.
R: chhota nahi. Jo sabse bada hai mujhe wo chahiye.
Shopkeeper gives a beautiful big pink barbie dall.
R: haan ye achha hai.
S: itna badaa. Ye kiske liye??? Mere liye???
R: ye meri beti k liye hai.
S: tumhari beti. Matlab meri bhi friend. Hai na.
R(smiling): haan baba.

Randhir paid the bill and they went to the car. He kept the shopping bags at the back seat of the car. It was early night. His phone rang. It flashed pari. He signalled sanyu to keep quite and received the call.

P: hello papa, kahan ho ap??? Din me ek bar bhi phone nahi kiya.
R(in his mind): din mein itna sab kuch hua hai kaise bataun tumhe beta.
P: papa chup kyun ho. Bolo na kyun phone nahi kiya.
R: wo beta. Papa din me bahut busy the aur tumhare liye barbie bhi to lena tha na.
P: sachi papa. Badi waali barli laaye ho na.
R: haan princess bahut badi barbie laya hun. Aur suno ek nahi do do dalls milegi apko.
P: wow sachi papa. Dusri waali kaunsi dall hai batai na. Please please.
R: nai.. Wo to surprize hai meri princess ka.
P: wow surprize. I love you papa.
R: love you too my princess. Ab main rakhta hun. Kal ghar bhi to nikalna hai na.
P: ok papa. Bye.
R: bye papa and he hangs the phone.

Sanyu was busy with her chocolate as well as teddy. He smiled at her cute expression and stupid deeds. After few minutes they reached the lodge. Meanwhile sanyu slept on randhir's shoulders. He was quitely admiring her and recognizing his bus trip to FITE. After sometimes he came out of his memories and his phone buzzed. It was vishal's message ALL SET SIR. HAVE A GOOD TIME.