Part 22 - The Wedding Surprise

Next morning..

When randhir opened his eyes he could not find sanyu. He searched her everywhere but could not find her. Finally he went out of the room and found her near the dining table, helping her mother for decorating dining from uptairs. He called her whispering but it was not audible to her. So he brought a flower and threw towards her and to his luck, it hit her. She stared upstairs. They were talking in whispers and sign language due to her mothers presence.

R: upar aao(directing towards him)

S: paagal ho dikhta nahi main maa ko help kar rahi hoon table lagaane me(pointing to table and mom)

Observing her mind towards other side her mom saw up where she was staring.

SM: are randhir beta kuch chahiye kya???

R: aaa..haan maa chai. Ap sanyu ko bolengi mere liye chai laaye.

SM: jaa sanyu unhe chai de aa.

S: par maa main.

SM: main kar lungi tu jaa.

Following her mothers order she went to kitchen and took tea and went to him.

S: zyada smart samjha hai khud ko???

R: wo to main hun hi samjhun kyun.

While placing tea he clutched her wrist and they had an eyelock which was broke by voice of sanyu's mom.

S: dekha itne bhi smart nahi ho.(and she left)

After their dress up and exoduing her family members they left home.

Now sanyu was driving as she had planned something for randhir. As they reached home randhir got surprized looking to the view. The whole house was decorated with flowers and garlands. It had a dazzling view which twinkled in his eyes and he twisted towards her.

R: ye sab kya hai??? Kisiki shaadi ho rahi kya???

S: khud hi chal k dekh lo. Tumne itna kuch kiya mere liye. Oops sorry humare liye. To maine socha main bhi kuch karoon. Achha thik hai andar chalo. Apne room me.

They entered the house. The interiers were alsi decorated with leds and flowers. Soon they reached their room and sanyu took him blind folded as he always did with her. When he opened his eyes, it was really a surprize to him. His eyes popped looking to it.

They entered house and randhir was confused with the decorations his mouth was first long opened and gradually it started chating.

R: ye kya hai??? Kisiki shaadi hai kya??? Humari to ho gayi. Meri koi behen to nahi hai jisko chhupa k rakha tha mom ne. Are bolo to. Kabse khinche jaa rahi ho.

But sanyu was not in a mood to listen anything. She was forcefully dragging him towards their room. Finally they reached. He was now blindfolded by sanyu. She took him towards to the room and opened his eyes. His eyeslids wide and eyes popped looking to the upper part of their bed, where it was written in a board in bold letters "WILL YOU MARRY ME ONCE AGAIN". His mouth still open and she tapped his shoulders from back.

She was holding another board where it was written "please :-[". He smiled and hugged her tightly.

R: once again kya??? Jitni bar bolo utni bar karunga.

Now left her and in a teasing mood.

R: waise bhi poison ek bar piyo ya das bar, result to death ho hota hai na.

She playfully punched his stomach and blushed. He hugged her again.

R: you know na you are the luck of my life.