Part 23 - The Sudden Change

2 months later

Sanyu was sleeping in her position resting her head on randhir's chest grabbing him and was in his embrance sleeping peacefully wearing his shirt. He was taking a glance of her as she was looking really innocent and shining like a pearl in morning sun. Last night pari stubbily sent them both together for a dinner.

When they retuned, it was late night and nobody was awake. So getting a chance alone and made love. Her glow was unique.

Today was a special day for then as their wedding completed 10 long years.

He was still staring the princess who came and changed his completely from an arrogant mcp to lovely romantic man. He stroke his finger on her face to make strain of hairs aside which was disturbing her nap. This quite disturbed her nap and she grabbed him more tight moving herself more on him. A little cuddle took place on her lips and she was more cute than a baby. He could not control himself and packed a little angelic kiss on her forehead.

S: good morning.
R: are tum uthh gayi???
S: uthh bhi gayi aj ka din bhi yaad kar chuki.
R: kaisa din???
S: I know tumhe yaad hai. Happy anniversary my cute mcp husband.
R: oho to humari anniversary hai. Main to bhul hi gaya tha.

She playfully punched his stomach and short wave acquired place on his lips and they hugged each other

R: "auch.. Sorry" happy anniversary my pretty farzi wife. Ab bahar chalen. Sab wait kar rahe honge hume wish karne k liye.
S: aisi haalat me jayenge. Bina kapdon k aur main tumhari shirt me.
R: are mera matlab hai ready hoke.

They both got ready. Sanyu infront of mirror placing sindoor at her forehead slanting him. His look was hotter as hell and her hairs were wet as well. He was just in a towel and soaking water from his hairs.

He noticed her observing him from the mirror.
R: kya dekh rahi ho. Roz hi to itna hot dikhta hun.
S: aj kisi aur reason se dekh rahi thi.
R: kya???
S: maa kehti hai ek ladki ki life me sindoor k aa jaane k baad sab change ho jaata hai.

He came behind her and hugged her from both looking at the mirror.
R: to kuch change hua???
S: haan. Tum.(caressing his cheek)
R: to thik hai aj is change ko fir se experience kar lete hein. Lao mujhe do.

He took the box and taking a pinch of it applied on her forehead. He kissed there and said.
R: I think mom is right. Change to hua hai. Ise lagaane k baad tum itni beautiful jo lag rahi ho.

Meanwhile renuka entered the room and they both changed their position looking at her.
RS: beta, ready hoke baahar aa jao. Pari is waiting for you.
S: haan mom. Hum aa rahe hein.

They both now went our a cute surprize was waiting for them. The dining was decorated with a few flowers, baloons and a small cake displaying happy anniversary mumma-papa on it. After observing the scene, pari came out who was hidden behind it.

"mumma-papa. Happy anniversary", saying this she came running and ploppled into sanyu's lap.

"thank you mera bacha", saying she picked up and kissed her cheeks after cupping her face in one palm and so did randhir too.

P: mumma papa maine ap dono k liye kuch banaya hai.(giving her a drawing sheet"
R: achha dekhun to kya banaya hai meri princess ne(taking it from her)

It was a family painting done by herself. Both sandhir got emotional and kissed her in both her cheeks at once.

They then cut the cake and renuka announced a party in evening.