Part 21 - The 7 Days VII

Day 7
Next morning
Sanyu woke up and during a yawn she found randhir staring at her with a wide smile. She shared a glance on him after finishing her yawn.
S: are tum uthh gaye. Good morning.
R: good morning sweetheart.
S: kya hua aise kyun dekh rahe ho???
R: dekh raha hoon kaise saal baad bhi tum itni pretty lag rahi ho. Bilkul pehle ki tarah young and charming.
S: tum jo ho dekhne k liye to itna to banta hai warna mere hot and sexy husband ko embarres nahi hona padega sabke saamne.

Now she stood up clutching her hairs and marched towards kitchen for making tea. He also followed her. She placed some milk in pan on gas. She was about to lit the gas holding the lighter, that she found herself grabbed by her waist from behind in a pair of strong arms and a chin rested on her shoulder. It was none other than randhir. The lighter slipped on the table and her palms caught his opposite pair of hands.
S: ye kya kar rahe ho??? Chhoro mujhe main kaam kar rahi hoon.
R(in a naughty voice): tum spna kaam karo aur mujhe apna karne do. Continue.
S: randhir, koi as jaayega.
R: aane no meri wife ko pakda hai side waali aunty thodi hai.(he said taking a deep breath and closing his eyes)
S: randhir.. Mom..
R: haan wo so rahi hein.
S: nahi pichhe khadi hein.

Suddenly he left her from her embrance. There was renuka standing observing their naughty romance. They both noticed her and digged their face down in shy. Renuka brushed out laughing now and sandhir faced each other.
R: mom hum chai banaa rahe the. Thodi hi der me..de..dene aane..waale..e..the..apne bekar me taklif ki..
RS: haan haan mujhe pataa hai, tum dono jao main chai leke aati hun.
S: lekin mere hote hue ap kaam karen.
RS: sanyukta. Maine kaha na jao.
S: ok mom.

They finally went out of kitchen and finding themselves alone started laughing hardly. They were in search of words to say each other. Suddenly randhir said.
R: tumhara b'day gift.
S: kal raat ko to itna sab kiya firse???
R: oho tum questions bahut karti ho. Chup chap chalo.

He took her to the main gate covering her both eyes with his palms. "hmmm ab kholo" saying this he removed his palms from her eyes and she slowly opened her eyes. Their she saw something for which her eyes popped and she was actually surprized.

There she saw a brand new car of randhir's brand. When she was admiring her gift, he hanged its key infront of her eyes.
R: sirf dekhogi kya??? Drive nahi karna??? According to vardhan sir, tumhara passion, tumhari bhook aur machines k liye tumhara dekhkar hi tumhare liye ye manufacture kiya hai. Khud main design ki hai. Waise bhi tumhe yaad nahi maine water park me kaha tha that I'll gift u a car.
S: hmm. tumne??? Par kab???
R: Wo sab tumhare kaam ka nahi hai. Tum to bas apna gift enjoy karo.
S: thank you randhir. Tumne mere liye.
R: annnaaannn.. mat kaho ek saath 3 bar bol dena.
S: 3 bar??? Kyun???
R: kyunki aj tumhe tumhare life k 3 sabse beautiful gifts milne waale hein.
S: ok my dear husband. Ab chalo ready ho jao. Hume nikalna hai.

After taking bath randhir handed her one of her dress which she used to wear in fite.
S: ye kya hai??? Inme to main tumhe jhalli dikhti hun na.
R: kuch bhi ho I want you to wear this.
S: ok but in one condition.
R: what???
S: tumhe bhi fite waale kapde pehnne padenge.
R: ummm. Done.

They both dressed up like were in fite. Every one got ready and reached the hall.

RS: ye kya kapde pehne hein beta. Bilkul students lag rahe ho.
S: wahi to apka ye mcp beta chahta hai mom.
RS: achha koi baat nahi chalo.

They got into their respective cars. Sandhir went to the new car.
R: mom ap pari ko leke jao. Hum baad me aate hein.
P: par papa mujhe apke saath aana hai. Nai beta main tumse sidha ghar par milunga bahut saari chocolates k saath.
P: ok.. Jaldi aana.