Part 20 - The 7 Days VI

Day 6
Next morning...
They were in the same position as always. But this time both were nude. Sanyu woke up first and saw herself nude. She could not find her clothes so she wore randhir's shirt. She looked up his face, smiled and kissed his forehead. He hugged her in back. She smiled and put his hand back. She stood and went to the window and pulled off the screen. They sun rays spread on his face and he came out of dreams. He stretched his arms in a yawn and saw her in one eye. He witnessed a glowing angel in white welcoming millions of light rays towards him. She was shining like a pearl and coming towards him.

The whole scene continued with a music..
Chaahe kuch na kehna
Bhale chup tu rehna
Mujhe hai pata, tere pyar ka
Khamosh chehra, ankhon pe pehra
Khud hai gawaah, tere pyar ka

Teri jhuki nazar, teri har ada
Mujhe keh rahi hai ye dastaan
Koi shaqs hai jo ki in dinon
Tere zehan-o-dil pe hai chha gaya
Teri jhuki nazar, teri har ada
Mujhe keh rahi hai ye dastaan Chaahe kuch na kehna
Bhale chup tu rehna
Mujhe hai pata, tere pyar ka
Khamosh chehra, ankhon pe pehra
Khud hai gawaah, tere pyar ka

Teri jhuki nazar, teri har ada
Mujhe keh rahi hai ye dastaan
Koi shaqs hai jo ki in dinon
Tere zehan-o-dil pe hai chha gaya
Teri jhuki nazar, teri har ada
Mujhe keh rahi hai ye dastaan

She came right infront of him making just an inch apart from his fac. A string of hairs was falling on her face. He stroked his finger on her face and wiped those hairs.
Teri zulf jab bhi bikhar jaati hai
Aye haseen tu haseen aur ho jaati hai
Jo kitaabo me padhte rahe aaj tak
Woh pari humko tujh mein nazar aati hai

He hugged her tight and closed his eyes and again music continues.
Teri hi baahon mein, panaahon mein
Rehna mujhe hardum sada
Teri hi yaadon mein, nigaahon mein
Rehna mujhe har dum sada
Teri hi baahon me, panaahon me
Rehna mujhe hardum sada
Hardum sada...

She became red due too blush. Good morning, whispered sanyu and left running. He brushed his fingers in his hairs and started following her.

Chaahe kuch na kehna
Bhale chup tu rehna
Mujhe hai pata, tere pyar ka
Khamosh chehra, ankhon pe pehra
Khud hai gawaah, tere pyar ka

Teri jhuki nazar, teri har ada
Mujhe keh rahi hai ye dastaan
Koi shaqs hai jo ki in dinon
Tere zehan-o-dil pe hai chha gaya
Teri jhuki nazar, teri har ada
Mujhe keh rahi hai ye dastaan

He clutched her by her waist and kissed her on her cheek. She acted like bitting him like a wild tigress and finally they both collided their heads and laughed a lot.

Then after their regular time table, they went to car and got ready to go to next trip.

As usual randhir gifted her something to wear. This time there was a yellow saree in it. He was waiting for her as she got late for her pallu. She finally came out adjusting her earring. He was numb to see her. She was looking like sun in that yellow saree with a golden sliveless blouse, whose hotness was felt deep inside him. He shivered when she was coming. Day by day her looks were developing to a new beauty or it was the effect of yesterday night, he could not decide. Within this he heard something bt his mind was not with him. He was still inside his dreanland. She came and stood right infront of him. "mujhse ye earring lag nahi rahi hai help karo na please", said sanyu, adjusting her earring. But those words were effectless to his ears as he was still staring her like dumb. She shook him and said.