part 16

*a/n hey guys my wattpad was being weird but I fixed it! I'm gonna try and start writing a part or two a week. I've jut been super busy. Thanks for all of the amazing support and feedback ❤*

It'd been two weeks since the surgery, and Mikey was still in a coma.
Luke has been helping me with Ana and keeping things in line around the house while I recovered. I was on all sorts of medication, and I was supposed to be resting, but I was always up around the house helping Luke and visiting Mikey at the hospital.
"(Y/N), would ya sit down already? You're supposed to be resting." Luke said sternly.
"I can't sit around all day, Luke. Leaving you to tend me and the house is benine."
"I want to do it though. You deserve as much with the hell you've been through."
"Mommy!" Ana yelled running down the hall. She ran to the door and pointed. "Out!"
"Baby girl, you're supposed to be napping." I said propping myself against the couch.
She stamped her little foot against the linoleium. "Out!"
"Ya know, maybe some fresh air would be good for us." Luke said placing his hand lightly on my shoulder. I looked up into his blue eyes and he cocked an eyebrow as a smirk came a crossed his lips.
"Yeah, I guess you're right." I said defeated. Ana jumped up and down on excitement, her blonde pigtails bouncing.
Luke held out his arm and I took it, him leading me outside.
Ana shrieked in excitement as she ran to grab her outdoor toys. Luke led me to the yard and we sat in the grass.
"You ready for your chemo tomorrow?" Luke asked.
"As ready as I'll ever be. I hope they'll let me do it in Mikey's room so I can lay with him." I spun my engagement ring on my finger as Luke fell silent.
"Is everything okay?" I said looking up to him.
"Yeah, yeah. I'm- I'm fine." He squinted slightly and shook his head.
"Luke, what-"
"Lukey! Lukey!" Ana called from the tire swing tied to a tree.
Luke chuckled to himself and stood up, "I'm coming baby girl."
I smiled as Luke ran over to my daughter, picking her up and spinning her around, making her scream and giggle with delight. He placed her on the swing, and started to gently push her. She giggled as Luke pushed a little harder, making her go a bit higher. I could feel my heart starting to flutter in my chest.
Wait, no.
What am I thinking?
My heart should only flutter for Mikey, I thought.
But, there was something about Luke I couldn't let go of.
I'm not sure what it is, but I already know its not good...