part seven

(⚠ warning, may get sexual. Read at your own risk. ⚠)

I felt uneasy as Mikey led me into the shower. He set me down so I was standing up, and I looked at him. He stood there and crossed his arms.

"Well?" He said.

"Well what?" I replied.

He made an odd hand jesture. "Get naked."

"Not with you watching you perv. This isn't some little show I'm putting on for you." I crossed my arms, slightly annoyed.

He started walking closer to me, eyeing me up and down. My heart started racing.

"Then, do you need my help?" Mikey said in a low voice.

"I.... Uh." I felt my face get hot as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, our bodies touching. He placed his forehead on mine.

"(Y/N), I want you." He said quietly.

"Mikey, i-"

He placed a finger to my lips, cutting me off.

"Shh." He leaned in til our lips met. He pulled the kiss deeper, and I didn't stop him. He picked me up, and pressed my back against the wall. I cringed and gasped, a sharp pain flowing into where my ribs are.

Mikey stopped looking at my concerned.

"I'm okay." I lied as I clenched my side.

"Oh god I'm sorry, I forgot i-"

I placed a finger to his lips. "Just be more careful." I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back in to kiss me again. God,I missed this. But it was odd that he grew feelings back for me so quick.

He set me down so I was standing. He then reached behind me and untied my hospital gown, letting it drop to the floor.

"God I missed you." Mikey groaned starting to kiss my neck.

My weakness, and he knew it. I crumbled as he placed his hands on my back, keeping me steady. I clutched a mat of bright red hair in my hands as my body melted into his.

I grabbed the base of his shirt, gently tugging it to explain that I wanted it off. He released himself from my neck and I pulled his shirt off of him. God, you can forget how good your ex looks shirtless.

He grinned. "Maybe I should get the shower going, eh?" He eyed me up and down, and bit his lip.

I nodded slightly, breathless.

I looked down to see quite a buldge going on in his pants.

Was I really still that appealing? I had a baby merely two days ago.

"I don't want to stop." He said smiling. I felt my knees buckle slightly, but not the same way they did a day ago.

It was the romance kind.

The way your heart flutters for the one.

It was Mikey. It always had been.

And I was falling all over again.