part 13

⚠ warning ⚠

Sexual Content

I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head while Mikey kissed my sweet spot on my neck. I wrapped one leg up around him, pulling his torso into me. He let out a heavy breath as he picked me up and carried me to the couch.

He set me down roughly, pinning my hands above my head. He smirked slightly as I tried removing my arms from his grasp. They wouldn't budge.

"Not so fast." He said in a deep, husky voice. I shook a little bit in pleasure.

"Stay there." He said slowly releasing my arms.

Mikey liked being the alpha and having it rough, and that's what I like about him.

I obeyed has he lifted my shirt up, revealing my grey bra with lace. He bit his lip as he grinded himself against me.

He then slowly slid up my bra, and started kissing around my breast. My toes curled slightly and a little moan escaped my lips when he slid his lips over the nipple. He then started licking my left breast, while imitating the same motion with his hand on my right one. Pleasure surged through me, and I arched my back. Mikey smiled, not stopping his teasing. He then slid a hand down his skinny jeans, jerking himself.

"Babe," he grumbled quietly, obviously pleased.

I sat up, ignoring his earlier request and undid his pants. He didn't care. I released his long, hard member from his jeans and immidiatly placed my hand and mouth around it. His face scrunched, and he let out a loud moan.

"Shhh." I hushed, jacking him. "You'll wake the baby."

He nodded and I placed my mouth back on. He placed his hand on my head in response, begging me to go deeper and faster. His knees buckled, as I went.

He moaned as quietly as he could, and I could tell he was getting close. I released my mouth, and layer him on the couch. He removed his shirt while I removed his pants the rest of the way. He then slid off my athletic shorts as I slipped off my cami and bra. I stepped up and sat on his member, slowly riding it. We both moaned as I synched the movement of our hips. Mikey rolled his head back as sweat dripped down his neck. I picked up speed and he lifted me up, flipping me on my hands and knees. He thrusted into my as I leaned over the arm of the couch, the pleasure becoming intense. He reached down and started playing with my nipples again, making the pleasure more intense. I rubbed my wet clit, making the pleasure almost unbearable. I was practically screaming at this point as Mikey was also getting close.

"Mikey.... Don't... Stop..." I said between moans.

He leaned into me and whispered in my ear. "Cum on my long hard dick baby. Come on." He grabbed my hips and thruster into me as we were both screaming now. He finished first, releasing his hotness into me before pulling out.

I layed with my back against the arm rest as he finished me off with his mouth and hand, and I released on the couch.

We were both sweaty and panting, as we were both very tired.

Ana started to cry, so I got up and fixed her a bottle, and she fell right back to sleep. I then reached in and turned on the monitor Mikey was laying on the couch, half asleep July the time I got back. I grabbed his hand and gently tugged him upstairs with me. We slipped into bed, still naked, and entertained on the bed, my head on Mikey's chest.

We had a long week ahead of us, so we had to make the best of it while we could.