Mommy's never lie (little reader x Nat)

Request: female reader gets called bad names and Natasha comforts her.
Although I did write this from a different perspective so it's 'You' not she I apologise

Warnings: age regression, pull-ups, breast feeding, mommy Natasha and name calling.

You were a little, no one really knew except Natasha. However since Nat agreed to become your caregiver it became more of a daily routine for you too slip or even just have long talks with Nat to allow you to de stress and just vent to her. This made it harder for you to hide emotions at times and that did not go unnoticed by your peers.

Before you would just bottle it all up and block everyone out until you dealt with it or it went away. Now you tended to be more sensitive, when someone told you something in your work was wrong you would get upset about it. If someone said something to you, you wouldn't think of a smart comeback you would just take the insult and sometimes it would upset you more than before. Which of course didn't help your case.

Natasha knew you weren't exactly happy to be around those kinds of people any more but you brushed it off as being too different and not getting along with them. If she knew the full extent of what was going on you knew she wouldn't stand for it. You were on your way back from your lunch break when you bumped into someone.

"HEY! Watch where you're going?" The man shouted in your face. "I- I'm really sorry. I didn't see you." You practically whispered. "Oh you didn't see me? What are you stupid or something?" You shook your head. "Then watch it." He barged you and walked away. You felt the tears come to your eyes but you stopped them. 'Only a few more hours.' You thought. 'You can do this, do it for Nat.' You took a deep breath and carried on walking.

'Y/n you are late.' You nodded and gave an apology before taking your seat. You got to daydreaming about being home with Nat when a voice pulled you away. "Y/n? Were you even listening?" You saw a pair of angry eyes watching you. "Um No I'm sorry I'll pay attention from now on I promise."

"Thank you for the great amount of effort it takes to do the bare minimum. Now I would appreciate if you would spend the same amount of brainpower you have to day dream to remember to get here on time and not be so selfish." You swallowed a sob and nodded. Let's just say you definitely paid attention for the last few minutes.

At least now all you had to do was hand your work in and you could leave. "Hi I'm here to hand this in." The lady smiled before taking your folder. "Um what is this?" She turned it over and you saw scribbles all over it. You were drawing yesterday whilst in headspace you must have drawn on the back of your work instead. 'I was babysitting last night.' You blurted making the lady sigh. 'Well maybe you should be the grownup and check they're not drawing on important papers. Go home do it again and bring it back without the doodles this time.' You went to speak but she cut you off. "I'm sorry do you not understand what go home means? I don't have time for ignorant people who don't care enough about their work to look after it. So either fix it by tomorrow or don't come back."

You felt the tears fill your eyes as you took the papers and ran out. You got in your car, it may not have been the smartest idea for you to be driving when you were so close to being little but you needed to get home to Nat. As soon as you pulled up the driveway you ran inside tears running down your face. "Hey y/n!" Nat's face fell when she saw you. "Baby come here." You ran into her arms sobbing into her shoulder.

'What happened baby?' Nat asked rubbing your back. You tried to speak but you were too busy crying. 'Okay give me one second love.' Nat picked you up and sat on the couch with you on her lap. 'Breathe dorogoy.' You took several deep breaths until you stopped shaking so much. 'Okay let's wipe that pretty face, no more tears baby.' Nat gently wiped your tears away with her sleeve. 'Now can you tell me what's wrong Kotenok?' Nat rubbed your back. "Mean." You whispered. "Was someone mean to you?" You nodded making Nat's blood boil, but of course she would never show how mad she was to you. You held up three fingers. "Three people?" Nat couldn't believe it. "Do you want to talk about it?" You shook your head. You didn't want her to be upset you just wanted her to hold you and make you feel better.

"How about we get you out of these clothes?" You nodded pulling at your shirt, how did you wear these silly outfits all day? "Ull up?" You whispered making Nat nod. 'Of course baby." Nat took you to your nursery where she changed to into a pull up and onesie. "There's my cute little baby." Nat cooed tickling your stomach. "Let's go watch some cartoons whilst I make us some dinner." Nat sat you on the counter while she made mac and cheese. Making sure to put your favorite show on the kitchen tv Tony insisted you needed to have. Which to be honest, he was right, it gave you more time with Nat. She could watch you whilst making coffee or dinner and make sure you were safe.

"You don't have to say anything but if you do I can help you, what were those people saying?" You took your thumb out of your mouth, how Nat hadn't noticed you doing it you'd never know. Although given the circumstances she probably did but just let you off. 'I stupid an sel'ish an i'norant.' You whimpered gently, just thinking about it made you want to cry but Nat quickly held you.

"Look at me baby." She cupped your cheeks. "Those people are stupid and selfish and ignorant not you. Because they are too busy being miserable to see how amazing you are. You are my favourite person in the whole world y/n. You are funny and cute and smart. I say they are wrong and Mommy's never lie so you are not to believe a word they say okay?' You nodded. "Tanks you mommy." Nat kissed your head. "Don't worry baby, mommy will take care of it." You nodded, she always did. "And if anyone ever does anything to upset you again, you have to promise to tell me. Mommy will always protect you baby."

Once Nat finished making dinner you sat on her lap whilst she fed you. "Open up butter cup." She said making you giggle. "Here comes the Quinn jet." That was one thing you loved about Nat she always found small ways to make you laugh. She always knew when you needed cheering up or wanted a cuddle.

"You done baby?" Nat asked making you nod, she was about to stand up when she felt you tugging on her shirt. "Okay babygirl we can nurse in a second." Nat picked you up and put the dishes in the sink before carrying you to her room.

Nat laid you across her before pulling off her shirt and bra. "It's okay baby it's just you and me. You're okay." You hesitantly latched on before feeling the relief as warm milk flowed down your throat. You could barely keep your eyes open as you finished making Nat chuckle. "Go sleepies baby I'm right here." Nat stroked your hair as you fell asleep just managing to whisper. "Nuh nite mommy, luv 'ou." Nat smiled she loved your bedtime routine knowing she made you feel calm and safe as she watched the worries drain from your body. "Goodnight baby I love you more."

1.3k words.
Thank you for the request I hope you liked it/ it was correct. If not you can always message me again and tell me to fix it. Feel free to leave more requests.