Her favourite. (Nat x little yelena)

Request summary: can you do the last one but switched so y/n leaves little Yelena at home with Nat.

"No." Yelena whined pulling on my arm. "Baby I will be back really soon, I promise." I gave her one last hug. "Be good for Nat okay?" I said placing her back down. "Mama!" Yelena cried doing grabby hands. "Come on Lena we're gonna have so much fun." Nat said trying to cheer up her sister pulling her away from the door. I walked out the door leaving Yelena crying behind it.

"Hey сестра, why don't we go play?" Natasha asked the blonde who just shook her head. "Do you want to watch a movie?" Again the blonde refused walking off with tears still falling off her face.

Nat followed her until she reached Yelena's bedroom. "Yelena?" She knocked twice only hearing small cries on the other side. "Can you open the door please?" Nat asked trying the door handle. "I'll make you some of that gross spicy Mac and cheese you like."

Nat heard the lock click and saw her little sister stood there. "Do you want a hug?" Nat asked opening her arms, Yelena nodded. "Are you sure you don't want to play? Or watch a movie?" Nat asked. Yelena pulled nat inside and pointed to the tv. "You want to watch a movie in here?" Yelena nodded still pointing to the tv.

"Do you not know how to work it?" Nat asked and Yelena hung her head. "That's okay, I can help you." Natasha got the tv working and Yelena looked at her. "I can tell you've spotted something, which one do you want?" Natasha flicked through the movies on the screen. Yelena whined climbing into her sisters lap and hiding her face. "Don't get all embarrassed now." Nat chuckled looking around the room. She'd never been allowed in her sisters room before, probably because that's where she kept all of her toys and Yelena didn't like Natasha seeing her so vulnerable. Yelena wanted to be big and strong like her sister and she wasn't sure liking toy cars and teddy bears fit that narrative.

Yelena pointed to Scooby doo. "I don't think I've seen this one yet but I liked the other ones so I'm excited to try it." Yelena looked for any signs of lying but couldn't find any. "You can't watch a movie sat on my lap sideways like that you know." Nat chuckled. "You'll get a stiff neck." Yelena frowned and crawled  off. "Wow no Lena cuddles. That's fine I know when I'm not wanted." Nat said dramatically.

Yelena looked back at her sister with a curious yet hopeful look. "Do you want cuddles?" Nat asked already knowing the answer. "Ya!" Yelena giggled. "Come here then." Nat pulled her sister into her arms so Yelena was laid with her back to Nat's chest.

"Where's bing bong or whatever his name is?" Nat said patting the covers to find the stuffie knowing she had like five minutes before Yelena would be crying for him. Yelena huffed clearly offended. "I'm sorry, where's beebo?" Yelena pulled the blue stuffy from under her pillow. Why Yelena decided to get a Cookie Monster stuffy and call it beebo Natasha would never know.

"Do you want this?" Nat asked holding a pacifier in front of her sister. "Nuu." Yelena shook her head. "It's almost nap time. You know you can't sleep with out it." Nat teased waving it in front of her. "You have five seconds before I put it away 5... 4... 3." Yelena took the pacifier and placed it in her mouth. "Good girl." Nat smiled kissing the top of her head.

Yelena was just about to fall asleep when she heard the front door open. "Mama?" Yelena sat up. "Sounds like it shall we go see if it's your mama?" Nat asked giving her sister a hug. "Ya!" Yelena clapped. "Let's go." Nat grabbed her sisters hand.

"Mama!" Yelena shouted past her pacifier as she came running towards me. "Hi babygirl." I smiled wrapping my arms around her. "Did you have fun?" Yelena nodded, rubbing her eye. "Aw is my baby sleepy?" I cooed. "Yeah, I almost managed to put her down for a nap but she heard you come in and took off." Nat chuckled. "Oh did I ruin your nap?" Yelena nodded. "I'm sorry love." I kissed her forehead, "let's go put you back down." I lifted her into my arms.

"Goodnight Lena." I smiled tucking her into bed and giving her a kiss. "Night beebo." I smiled doing the same to the stuffy to avoid upsetting Yelena. She was asleep in seconds so I went to talk to Nat.

"Thank you for looking after her." I smiled. "No problem I love taking care of her. If anything I should thank you, I've never seen yelena so happy around anyone before and you're so good at looking after her." I shrugged. "She adores you though." Nat nodded. "I think half of that is the bribes though, speaking of which I promised Yelena I would make her Mac and cheese for dinner so..."

"Seriously Natasha? That's the third time this week... and it's only Tuesday!" Nat shrugged. "Sorry?" I sighed. "Alright fine but don't give her any tomorrow." Nat smirked. "No promises... I have to stay her favourite somehow."

It's safe to say Yelena ate a lot of Mac and cheese that week.