insulin (WandaNat x little y/n)

This was requested a long time ago I apologise I didnt see it.

TW: needles, blood, medical stuff

Can you do y/n has diabetes and Nat and Wanda struggle to give them their insulin and check their bloods.

"Nat, y/n is acting weird I think we need to check their blood sugar." Wanda whispered in the Russian's ear. The pair looked over to see y/n seeming unusually tired considering they had napped not to long ago and hadn't done anything to physically draining.

"Okay, you get their test kit and I will do the hard part." Nat offered walking over to y/n and crouching down. "Hey baby, can you put the crayons down please? Mama needs to talk to you." You placed the crayons down and looked at the redhead your eyes feeling heavier than usual. "How are you feeling baby?"

"Sleepy an sicky." You whined trying to crawl into nats arms, "hang on baby, you can have cuddles after we are done." Natasha said as Wanda came over with the bag. You looked over at her you instantly panicked. "No mommy no wan."

"I know baby but we need to check or you will get even more sick. It will only take a minute." Nat reassured rubbing your back. "No it will hurt." You frowned trying to escape the situation. "You can sit in mama's lap and you can have a bandaid after, we can watch a movie after too."

"Hold mommy's hand?" You asked nervously reaching for her. "You can hold my hand dorogoy." Nat offered. "Mommy might need two hands, or do you want me to do it?"

"Come on we both know you won't do it." Wanda sighed. "Hey I did it last time!" Nat said defensively. "Yeah and you cried because you hurt them and then you carried them around all day because you felt guilty."

"So I still did it." Nat groaned, "okay you do it just hurry up." She said looking away. "Ow." Nat frowned at your whines. "You did so good baby, 3... 2... 1" Wanda said counting down the results. "Yep it's high." Nat sighed preparing herself for what was coming next.

"I'm gonna go wash my hands again." Wanda said after putting the bandaid over your finger. "Okay let's get started, where do you want it to go, here or your stomach?" She asked pointing to your thigh but you just whined. "I know baby but you need to do it, do you want mommy to pick?" You nodded and she opened the alcohol wipe, wiping a section on your thigh. "Ugh I can't watch." Nat said looking away.

"Nat you're not helping." Wanda groaned. "Just hurry up I can't deal with this." Nat's panicking had made you more flustered and you tried to turn around and hide in her neck but wanda held you in place. "Mama I don wan do it."

"Baby you have to or you will get sick. Natasha either help or leave you are stressing them out." Wanda scolded, Natasha nodded slowly. "Mommy's right baby, I'm sorry. You have to do this okay? it will hurt for a second but as soon as we are done we can have fun, I promise."

"Ow" you whined making wanda chuckle. "Hey it's not funny Wanda." The russian frowned.

"Baby I didn't do anything yet i just pinched the skin." You let out a sigh. "You havnt done it yet?" The expectation of the pain was always the part. "No you know we always count before, ready... 3..2...1" The three of you counted in before watching the needle go into your thigh.

"All done! You did so good baby!" Wanda praised after a few seconds. "Look you were braver than mama." Wanda chuckled, you turned to see a tear rolling down the Russian's cheek.

"Im okay mama." You smiled wiping her tear. "I know baby, I'm just so proud of you."Natasha smiled kissing your temple a few times.

"Now can we have fun Mommy?" When you got the go ahead from wanda you and Natasha jumped onto the couches ready for a movie night.

"We love you so much baby." Wanda smiled sitting next to you after clearing up. "I love you too thanks for helping me." You smiled at them before laying your head back down on Natasha's shoulder. "Of course little one." Natasha smiled back. "Anything for our baby" wanda added kissing the top of your head.