I just want you (Blackhill x little y/n)

Another tumblr post bc why not.

request summary: little reader has been struggling with their past and become super clingy. But then y/n starts to regress because they feel unwell whilst their mommy Maria is in a meeting or just busy and they have to cope without her. Can you maybe include Natasha too?

Warnings: age regression, sickness, ptsd, trauma, mental health and nightmares and bottles. Also, secret Blackhill relationship because why not.

Recently, it had been a rough few days for you mentally which didn't go unnoticed by Maria, you wanted to be around Maria constantly and not even the cuddles and love could stop the nightmares and negative thoughts from plaguing your mind.

Maria didn't mind the lack of sleep or the constant pulling on her shirt as you begged to be picked up, not wanting to be more than an inch away from her at all times. What she did mind however, was the fact that she would eventually have to go into work. She informed Fury that you weren't doing good, and he allowed her to work from home, but it was in their agreement that she had to attend the important meetings. She hoped it would be a while before she was called in but on day five of your screaming and crying, she got the call she had been dreading.

********

"Mommy!" She could hear your cries for her from the kitchen. "Y/n sweetie mommy's coming I'm just making your bottle, can you settle down for mommy." Usually talking over the intercom to you soothed you down fast but this only made you more desperate.

"MOMMY!" Maria couldn't bear your pained cries any longer so she ran to you. "Mommy" you reached out for her. "Mommy help." Tears were streaming down your face and you were struggling to breathe."Shh mommy's here sweetheart." Maria scooped you up into her arms. "Mommy." You whimpered into her neck. It hurt her to hear you beg for her as she knew there wasn't a lot she could do to stop your nightmares at the best of times, never mind when they were this aggressive.

"I know it's scary baby but it's not real, you're safe with mommy." Maria couldn't do much except sway slightly as she held you tight. One hand rested on your head as she ran her fingers through your hair whilst the other rubbed your back as you clung to her. Each pat or circle on your back drew out more coughs and hiccups as you struggled to breathe.

By the time she had managed to calm you down you were falling asleep on her shoulder. All you had done the past few days was watch movies with Maria and sleep. Once you were asleep Maria would pull out her laptop and get some work done, you would soon wake up and she would put on a movie and cuddle with you then the cycle would repeat.

"Baby wake up." Maria said softly sitting both of you down on the couch. You hummed, pulling your head out of her neck. "Hi mommy." You smiled. It took Maria by surprise to see you in a happier mood but she was more than grateful.

"Hi baby, look what mommy got for you." Maria cooed while holding the bottle in front of you. She couldn't help but chuckle when you giggled and reached for it. "Here you go baby." Maria smiled bringing the bottle to your lips. After a few minutes you had started to fall asleep again, this time Maria allowed it.

Maria continued to hold you until she heard her phone ringing from her pocket. She answered the call and it went as expected, once she got off the phone she decided to call someone else to help with you.

"Hey, Natasha?" Maria asked nervously, hoping she wasn't busy, there weren't many other people you trusted being little around.

"Hey Maria, are you two okay?" Nat seemed tense; Maria figured she probably heard Maria's anxiety. "Yeah, I just got called in for a meeting in an hour and I don't have anyone to look after y/n." Maria heard shuffling over the phone before slight jingling of keys. "I'll be there in ten minutes." Maria sighed with relief. "You're a lifesaver." She heard a chuckle down the phone before hearing Natasha's reply. "I know."