🏳️‍⚧️Stucky x little reader🏳️‍⚧️

Request summary: can you do Stucky reacting to little y/n being ftm transgender. (Dada Bucky and daddy Steve pls)

Warnings: dysphoria, gender, gendered terms

You were super scared to tell your daddies that you were transgender, given that they were from the forties they were bound to have a bad reaction. So you made sure you had enough money and supplies so you could leave if something bad happened. Plus you're aunt Natasha knew and she had a place she agreed to give you just in case.

When it did come to the conversation time you put your bag next to you so you could quickly run if you needed to. Although you hoped it wouldn't come to that. "Hey stucky! Can you come in here please." Ever since Tony came up with that name for the two you hadn't stopped using it. When ever you said it they found it adorable. "Hey doll." Bucky smiled. "Everything alright?" Steve asked and you nodded. "Uh yeah can you sit I have to talk to you." When Bucky got closer he noticed your bag and instantly frowned.

"Are you going on a mission?" He asked trying to hold back tears. "No it's not that um." The two took a seat. "Come on princess you can tell us anything." Steve grabbed your hand. "Um that's what it's about." Steve looked at Bucky confused. "You don't like us calling you princess?" Bucky asked making you shake your head. "That's nothing to get upset over doll. If you don't like it we will stop you should've told us sooner." You smiled at Bucky's attempt to comfort you.

"It's not just that I don't want to be a princess because I'm not a girl I'm a boy." As soon as the words came out you started crying. You felt two arms wrap around you, one slightly colder than the other so you figured it was Bucky. "I'm proud of you." Bucky said quietly. "What is your name?" Bucky asked. "Y/n." You said through tears. You felt slightly better than before thanks to Bucky's reaction but Steve was the one you were the most concerned about from the start.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I understand?" Steve asked quietly. "Of course I love you no matter what, I'm just a bit confused." Bucky sighed thinking of a way to explain.

"Okay you know before you were small and called Stevie but on the inside you wanted to be this strong muscular hero named steve?" Steve nodded. "It's like that, y/n was born a female with a different name but on the inside their male and when they're body doesn't match their insides it makes people unhappy so they transition. Kind of like you and the serum making you massive and then everyone called you Steve again."

"Okay, so what does the transitioning part involve for you?" Steve asked looking at you. "Well I want to cut my hair, I'm not fully set on surgery and  testosterone yet because I wanted to see what you said first." Steve nodded. "I think I understand a bit more now, so you're our prince now not princess?" You nodded.

"Well I think our little prince deserves a haircut and a cookie for being so brave. What do you think?" You nodded excitedly. "Tanks dada." Bucky kissed your head. "No problem bud. In fact why doesn't dada get a cool haircut with you? I'm getting sick of this." Bucky said shaking his head making his long hair fly everywhere.

"I think daddy might get one too, look how am I supposed to fight bad guys like this." Steve flattened his hair forward showing how it covered his eyes. "I think we all need a nice family haircut day." You giggled excitedly jumping up and down.

"You go get ready and we will go in just a minute." Bucky smiled as you ran off taking your bag with you. Turns out you didn't need it after all. "I'm proud of you Steve." Bucky smiled. "How did you know about that girl to boy thing anyway?" Steve asked tying his shoes. "It's called being transgender, Peter told me about it, he's been teaching me about this lgbt stuff." Steve nodded, "maybe he can teach both of us.

"I will ask him. Come on y/n!" You came running out in your favourite hoodie. "I here daddy." Steve smiled. "Good boy, alright let's go." Steve smiled as you left the tower.

And hour and a half later the three of you walked in with matching haircuts. "Auntie Nat!" You shouted running over to her. "Aw doesn't my nephew look handsome." Nat cooed admiring your new style.

"Sorry auntie Nat, this little guy needs a nap." Bucky interrupted lifting you into his arm. "Nuh ni Nat." You smiled. "Night buddy." The Russian grinned back.

"Me and daddy are very proud of you bud. We know that was hard for you. But we will always love you and you are the best little we could ever ask for." Bucky smiled kissing your forehead. "Night bud." You sighed happily. "Ni dada nuh ni daddy." You smiled at Steve in the door way. "Night baby boy." Steve turned the light off and you soon fell into a peaceful sleep, a huge weight now lifted off your shoulders.