Period pains are a pain. (Nat x y/n)

(900 words)

Warnings: periods, period pains, medicine.

Request: y/n is on her period whilst Wanda (their caregiver is away) and the guys have to try and help them but fail so it falls on Nat and Yelena.

"Ow." You groaned, rolling over in your bed and curling into a ball,

Blood was beginning to leak through your sweatpants onto your bed sheets making them sticky and uncomfortable but all you wanted to do was sleep and wait for it to go away.

After a few minutes of tossing and turning you realised it was pointless trying to fall asleep, it was too painful so you gave up and sobbed into your knees.

Moments later, Thor walked in, concerned over hearing your distressed crying. "Hey little mortal, are you alright?" You shook your head, throwing off the covers, showing him the bloody mess beneath you.

"AHHH" he screamed, running out.

"Thor what's going on?" Steve asked, standing up. "The tiny mortals in trouble there's blood everywhere." Steve and Thor ran back to you room.

"Hey kiddo." Steve sighed when he got to your bed and noticed the blood on your sweatpants and realised what had happened. "Are you alright?"

You shook your head. "I wan mommy!" The soldier gave a small nod. "I know, she'll be back tomorrow, let's get you cleaned up Huh?" You gave a small nod, wiping your tears. "Okay I'm gonna go get Tony I will be back in a minute okay, stay with Thor."

"Are you sure that is a good idea? I am not a doctor, maybe we should get Banner." Steve shook his head, placing his hand on God's shoulder. "Thor, they're not dying, they're on their period."

"Is that the bloody scary painful angry time that people get so they can have children?" Steve nodded, pulling on the door handle. "Yes."

"Alright tiny mortal, we're going to help you." Thor smiled. "Do you want some poptarts? I have chocolate ones I've heard something about periods and chocolate." As another cramp hit you, you cried out in pain.

"What emergency was I pulled away from my whiskey with ice for?" Tony asked, stepping into the room. "Y/n got their period and we don't know what to do."

"And I do?" Steve rolled his eyes. "You know more than me, you have a wife and you know some science stuff." Tony shrugged. "Peppers on a business trip and I build stuff not clean up what looks like a crime scene. No offense kid."

"Well what do you know about periods, is there something we can do?" Thor asked. "Uh not unless you have some sanitary towels on you or something." Tony chuckled. "I can go find some." Thor smiled.

"Good, y/n will probably have some in their bathroom I'm guessing." Thor walked into y/n's bathroom and came out holding three towels. "Thor. SANITARY towels!" Tony facepalmed, Thor looked at him with confusion. "These are sanitary? They were only cleaned yesterday."

"No Thor it's- Never mind I give up." Tony sighed. "I'm out of my depth I'm going to get that drink good luck."

"Well we can't just leave them, we must know someone else who can help." Steve sighed until they heard shouting down the corridor.

"You're such a poser!" Yelena shouted at her sister. "Oh really is that the only insult you know?"

Steve stepped out in the corridor. "Hey! you guys are women right?"

Nat and Yelena turned to him with pure confusion. "Y/n has a problem that we don't know how to handle." Nat and Yelena rolled their eyes before walking into the room. "Oh." Yelena mumbled something and Nat nodded, walking over to you.

"Hey sweetheart, how about we get you in a bubble bath hm?" You gave a small nod, nat smiled before going to run it for you. "Come on bub." You smiled, taking Nat's hand.

"Here's some spare sweatpants and a hoodie." Yelena smiled handing them to her sister. "Thank you Lena." Nat smiled placing them next to the bath. "Oh and Sparky gave me these towels." Yelena threw them down and left. "Sparky." Nat mumbled rolling her eyes at the nickname for the God.

"There you go bub all clean." Nat cooed when you were all dressed and cleaned up. "Thanks Lena." Nat smiled at her sister who had changed the sheets. "No problem, not going to lie there are times when the hysterectomy doesn't seem like the worst idea, periods suck."

"Let's get you some snacks and a movie, would that make you feel better?" You nodded. "Okay grab some stuffies then we will go into the living room." You grabbed a handful of teddies and followed Nat to the living room.

"Tanks Nat." Half way through walking you doubled over in pain. "Oh sweetheart here." Nat lifted you up trying to avoid putting pressure on your stomach. "Let's get you some medicine hm?" You nodded into her neck.

Nat carried you into the kitchen and placed you on the counter. "Do you want a drink?" She asked offering you a sippy cup. "Pwease." You grinned taking the cup. "There you go. Now let's go watch some movies with your favourite aunt-s." Nat added when she saw yelena's frown. "Ya."

Nat carried you over to the couch and put on your favourite movie. "Are you feeling better now?" Nat asked making you nod. "Tanks Nat."

She gave you a small smile. "No problem."

Thanks for the request.