Prologue

A week ago, a group of environmentalists brought their attention to a tree in a park. A special tree with history. They were one with great influence and this time, it brought them to Charleston. Hearing of a certain tree with history, they tried campaigning in the park about the tree. 

"Save the trees! Save the trees! Save the trees!"

People in green were chanting holding banners up high with pictures of trees. They were there and there to stay until people truly realize the tree they admire and touch and pictured.

"We need to save the trees!" A man who seemed to be the leader shouted from atop the group of 20ish people.

No one paid much attention to the group and continued on their daily activities. Whether it be an early run or stroll around, they spared only a glance at the group. 

People in green were chanting holding banners up high with pictures of trees.

"We need to save the trees!" A man who seemed to be the leader shouted from atop the group of 20.

In the midst of their voices, the sun rose over the horizon and tree tops. The sky changed from a dark hue to a light purple, orange, yellow, and finally giving way to a light blue. 

In another world like this with a bit of twists in it, the sun too rose and it's time for a certain wand-maker to rise and start her dream.