New FriendShips?

(POV:Reader)

I walked to my room, and as stated before, found the dress on my bed along with some jewelry. I put it on, it was nice and soft and in heart's colors. The jewelry was a bit too much so I only put the hair clips in and put my necklace with the dragon ring on.

Walking to where all the lands were gonna meet, there was silence, such silence that had me thinking I was going the wrong way. But I found them, and could sense the strong tension coming from all sides. I snaked my way through standing next to Ray.

-"Things look a little tense, Ba" Ray stated the obvious.

-"Don't worry, I'm gonna open with a joke" he said so seriously I almost believed it.

-"Well now I'm worried" I mumbled as Ray and the chief laughed as quietly as they could.

-"People of Tail, Talon, Spine and Fang, welcome to heart" chief Benja said in a serious but warm tone.

-"For far too long, we have been enemies...but today, is a new day"

-"Today, we can be Kumandra, once more" after finishing slow clapping was heard from the 'crowd'.

-"Nice speech, chief Benja...but why'd you really bring us here? Are you gonna rob us?" someone from the crowd said as sarcastically as possible.

-"Why would they need to rob us? The land of Heart already has everything" another stated bluntly and accusingly.

-"Oh, it's easy to pontificate on Kumandra, when you hold the mightiest weapons in all the lands!" another accused.

All the adults were arguing and bickering, I felt dizzy, my head was pounding, I was feeling so dizzy I began to lean onto Ray to stay up.

-"You okay?" he asked, I just nodded my head, which was a big mistake.

A boy dressed in white clothes looked at us and smiled softly, Ray did it back while I tried to stay up but I sent a weak smile.

-"Can you walk?" Ray asked. I mumbled a quiet 'yes' and we slowly walked down the small step to address the crowd.

-"I have something to say," he said confidently.

-"Who's hungry?" I wanted to facepalm so badly, but with the little strength I had, it seemed impossible at the moment. A few people raised their hands but shot them down when the leaders looked at them. The boy from earlier walked forward and introduced himself.

-"I'm Namaii, of Fang," he said in a soft voice.

-"Hi Namaii, I'm Ray and this is Y/n"

-"Wow! Is that Sisu?" I asked excitedly, spotting the dragon pendant necklace, he nodded while I blushed in embarrassment from my sudden burst of excitement.

-"Yeah, sorry I might be a bit of a dragon nerd, but so is Ray"

-"Hey, I'm the one wearing the Sisu fan necklace"

-"Come on," Ray said, helping me up the stairs. I still felt a bit weak but it was getting better slowly.

(A/N):

I got a chapter in early! Yay! I'm also happy to tell you that I have started on the Alice In Wonderland Story. I choose to do the live action, but that's all I'm telling you. The rest is a surprise!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!