Sisu's Fall

(POV:Reader)

Ray had practically begged me to stay with the others, I did...but only for a while. I hid behind some trees closer to them just in case anything got out of hand. Not that I would be much help but...who knows? Namaii stood by the edge waiting with the last gem piece and pendant at hand.

-"Where's Y/n?" he asked.

-"With the other's, why?"

-"I don't trust only you being here, makes things feel off"

-"Jeez, I'm right here, can't leave you too for a moment before you start breaking trust" I laughed out, and walked to Ray's side.

-"I see you got our gift" I smiled.

-"I never thought I'd see this again" he sighed.

-"I tried to take good care of it"

-"Here," he tossed me the necklace with the ring on it, the last standing memory of my parents.

-"Thanks" I tied it around my neck, fidgeting with it.

Namaii kneeled down and put the last gem on a rock, we called Sisu over who had also been hiding behind some other trees. 'The final piece' she sighed happily while Ray turned to pull the rest of the gems pieces out, but the sound of a weapon stopped him. Namaii had a crossbow ready at hand, Ray pulled me behind him.

-"Sisu and the gem pieces are coming with me" he ordered, while lining up the crossbow to point at us.

-"Sisu!" Boun called out, the others trailing after him.

-"Stay back!" Namaii warned and pointed the crossbow at them.

-"It was foolish to trust someone from Fang!" Tong retorted, through gritted teeth.

-"Don't come any closer!"

-"Namaii, you don't have to do this, please help us bring Kumandra again" I asked softly and walked slightly forward.

-"I don't have any other choice"

Ray reached for his sword but Sisu stopped him, and talked to Namaii. They had a small moment of silence and Namaii got ready to pull the trigger when Ray took out his sword trying to throw the crossbow away from him, but failed. An arrow had shot out hitting Sisu, causing her to fall down the edge of the cliff. I felt sick, and fell onto the ground crying while Ray yelled a 'No' trying to reach for her. But it was too late, the last dragon was gone.

The water was gone also gone. And while Tong talked to Boun, I remembered what Sisu had told me a while back.

-"W-we have to go! Sisu said that when negative emotions are present dragons weaken, and Druun grow, there's no more dragons, there's nothing stopping them from growing!"

-"Ray, let's go," Boun said, but there was no reply. We turned back and he was gone, only the gems and the sword cover was left.

-"It's okay, I'll go look for Ray, you guys go and help bring people to safety. Everyone take a gem piece" we split the gem pieces and went our separate ways.

(A/N):

I'm really sorry I didn't update, but I was sick, which in my defense I said would happen often. I had a super bad headache, I slept all day, I didn't even go to school...which means a lot of work/homework is due.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!