Saying Goodbye

(POV:Reader)

Benja and the guards fought but stopped when the people of the other lands came in. They argued and fought, and I found myself on the floor clutching my head that felt as if it was gonna burst. The lands had gotten into such an argument they had broken the gem. And out of it came a small pearlescent orb that came rolling towards me. I picked it up and placed it in my pocket as the other land chiefs stole a piece of the gem for themselves.

The Druun shot out of the ground, crumbling the ground and cave to shreds, and turning people into stone. Everyone ran out, each one with a piece of the gem. Ray and I helped chief Benja out, who was limping due to an arrow that was shot at his thigh. We made it out with the Druun close behind us, the only reason there was a distance between us was that the Drunn were afraid of water, which slowed them down. We 'ran' until we reached the bridge with a river running under it.

-"Ba, get up, come on let's go" Ray pleaded, trying to get Benja to walk, but blood was falling out, too much and too quickly.

-"Ray, Y/n, you need to listen, you are both the last guardians of the dragon gem" Benja said, holding onto our shoulders.

-"Ba, why are you saying this?" Ray asked.

-"There's still light in this, there's still hope"

-"No! We can make it together!"

-"Ray, don't give up on them and Y/n find the truth, I love you both" he said before he pushed us both into the river.

Chief Benja was turned into stone, as we fell into the cold water. Ray was trying not to cry but you could see the fear and sadness in his eyes.

-Six Years Later-

(POV:Reader)

Six years had gone by quickly, after being pushed into the river we made our way to look for Sisu. Searching every river until we came to the last one.

We were riding Tuk Tuk, making our way to the last river. I felt weak so I was sitting in the front trying to sleep as Ray rode behind me, hugging me so I would fall over. I was so grateful that the scorching sun was out, that way I had an excuse for my cheeks turning bright red. Unable to sleep I looked around, I hadn't gotten any better since that day, if anything I was getting worse. My headaches and sudden dizziness were 'fantastic' especially in these conditions.

-"Ray, how much longer?" I asked quietly.

-"Not much, the river should be up ahead"

Coincidentally a Druun had shot out of the ground throwing Ray and I into the sandy ground. I rushed forward to reach the satchel we had the gem piece in, raising it towards the Druun. The Druun disappeared into the ground, leaving only small black smoke behind.

-"Y/n! Are you alright?!" Ray asked me while searching to see if I was hurt.

-"I'm fine, I'm fine, I just feel a bit weak" I giggled. It was funny to see him this way, he sighed and hugged me tightly before Tuk Tuk's grumbles distracted us.

-"You're getting a little too big for this, bud" Ray admitted as we leaned into his back. Lifting Tuk Tuk from his back to his legs was probably one of the hardest things ever. After resting we saddled him up again and rode down to a...shipwreck?

-"Six years of searching and we end up at a literal shipwreck," Ray said, annoyed.

-"It could be worse," I said while giving him a small hug.

We made our way through the shipwreck until we got to a wall where the river water was coming out of. We took off our boots and sat on our knees, then began the ritual set up. Placing a blue cloth with the scroll on top and candles, food, and flowers.

-"Sisudatu...um...I don't know if your listening. We've searched every river to find you"

-"And now we're here at the very last one"

-"Look, there's not a lot of us left and we really...we really need your help"

-"If I can be honest, I really need your help"

Once Ray finished talking I took off the necklace Namaii had given me years ago and placed it over a cup while Ray poured the last of the special water over it. We both chanted and closed our eyes. Tuk Tuk began to make small sounds, which distracted us so we opened our eyes. And to our surprise water bubbles were floating around us.

(A/N):

This chapter is long, and I looked at the next few and there kinda long too. 

I hop you enjoyed the two chapters!

Bye!