Little Gem

(POV:Ray)

After the doctors rushed into the room they told me to wait outside. I guess Y/n's screams must have been loud because her parents, my dad and Namai rushed over to me. After explaining the situation everyone sat down waiting while I paced around by the door.

-"Any more pacing and they'll be a-" Y/n's yelling cut Namai off.

-"...hole on the floor" he finished, another of Y/n's screams following suit.

I continued my pacing, flinching almost every few minutes that Y/n yelled. I wanted to go inside and hold her hand or tell her she'd be okay but some of her screams came out as threats. She yelled that she'd kill me or that she hated me and stuff like that which had Namai and my and her parents laughing as I fumed.

-"I remember you being born, Ray,"

-"Your mother nearly broke my fingers as we waited for the doctors to arrive," my father laughed.

-"I'M GONNA KILL YOU RAY!!" I flinched at her yelling.

-"Yeah, Pranee yelled that too" Y/n's father chuckled and her mother smiled, slapping his shoulder playfully.

-Few Hours Later-

Hours had gone by before Y/n's screams got louder then died down. Finally a nurse walked out, telling me that I was allowed to go inside. I hesitantly walked in, afraid that Y/n would yell at me but happy to be finally able to see her.

I walked in to see Y/n fast asleep, a pink bundle wrapped in her arms. The baby opened her eyes softly as I walked closer, she stared at me with a smile, giggling as I took her in my arms. I kissed the top of her head, she held arms up, moving them around to find something to hold.

-"She's beautiful" Y/n's mother walked into the room, she smiled at the baby in my arms.

-"Have you chosen a name?" my father asked.

-"...no"

-"It'll be little gem for now" Y/n whispered, sitting up slowly. I walked over to her, setting the baby in her arms as I hugged her, kissing the top of her head.

-"What about b/n?" I offered.

-"Perfect" she replied, resting her head on me as she smiled at the baby who held hands out to her mother. 

(A/N):

The 'b/n' is baby name, just incase you didn't know!

I hope you enjoyed the extra chapters!

Bye!