The Return of the Druun

(POV:Reader)

-"Wouldn't it be cool, imagine a dragon back in the world again!" Namaii exclaimed.

-"Yeah maybe we could be Kumandra again" Ray mumbled while looking around at the lands mingling with others.

Namaii took off his pendant necklace and placed it around my neck. I felt my cheeks warm up as I smiled at him. Although I didn't want to part with it, I gave him the last remaining memory of my parents in return.

-"Please take care of it, it's the last memory of my parents" I said with a shy smile, he nodded.

-"Hey, let's go, I wanna show you something" Ray said as he looked around making sure no one heard him. He took my hand and pulled me along with Namaii to the gem.

After a while of getting past security we got to the entrance, we took our shoes off, the cold fresh air blowing at our faces.

-"The spirit of Sisu, I can feel it" Namaii's voice echoed in the cave breaking the silence.

-"It's the last bit of dragon magic left in the whole world," Ray explained while walking closer to it.

They walked closer to it appreciating the presence and calmness in the cave. But unlike them pressure was sinking into my head, as if needles were sinking in. I clutched my head but only felt it get worse. My head was distracting me from my surroundings. Somehow Namaii and Ray had found themselves tackling each other, throwing punches, and kicking.

-"S-Stop It!" I yelled, but they were too deep into battle to listen.

Eventually Ray kicked Namaii onto the ground, but that didn't stop him. Namaii had shot a flare out, exploding bright colors into the sky. My head was pounding but I knew if I didn't help we would lose the gem.

-"There is no way you are taking Sisu's gem," Ray warned.

-"Sorry, it's Fang's now," Namaii replied as he backed up, letting the guards behind him come forward.

(A/N):

I was not home all day yesterday so I didn't have time to update. I'm really sorry!

On the bright side you get two chapters today, this one was pretty short so I thought it would only be fair to add another.

Bye!