Shrimp-Orium Escape

(POV:Reader)

-"There is no way...ahhhhhh" I began, but interrupted myself by screaming as we fell from the cliff downward, into the river.

-"I hate you Ray!" I screamed once Tuk tuk landed on the water and swam towards a boat.

-"I know you don't" he smirked which caused my cheeks to blush pink.

We made it to the boat, and climbed in. Ray called out for anyone but there was no answer, instead someone ran around sitting us on chairs, placing cups on a table, as well as plates and utensils.

-"Welcome to the world famous 'Shrimp-Orium', my name is Boun, I'll be your server today!" a little boy, that's who it was, a little boy dressed in casual clothing asking us if we wanted to hear about his 'daily specials'.

Sisu excitedly answered a 'yes' while Ray looked around at his surroundings, then asked where the captain of the boat was. The little boy said he would call him, but in reality he turned around, fixed his hair and clothing a bit and turned back around asking if we had called him. I noticed that Namaii and his guards were making it closer to where the boat decks were. Ray must have too because he demanded that we go to Talon.

Captain Boun replied back that it was a 'Shrimp-Orium' not some water taxi. Tired and frustrated, I pulled 5 jade coins out of my bag and showed them to Captain Boun.

-"Please take us to Talon, once the trip is done I'll give you all 5, but please hurry" I said and he gave a little speech, fixed some stuff and started the boat. Which, to our dismay, moved very, very, very slowly.

-"Uh, Captain Boun? Does this thing go any faster?" Ray asked while he took small glances at the boat and up ahead Namaii and his guards were getting closer and closer.

Captain Boun noticed Fang was after us, and said it was gonna cost me more Jade. Sisu said she could take care of it, which meant jumping off of the boat, into the water and doing something, causing the boat to move faster.

-"What is happening?" captain Boun asked in surprise as he held onto the edge of the boat.

-"Our friend's a really strong swimmer," Ray said casually, causing me to laugh quietly.

-"Bye, Bye, Binturi!" Ray mocked and we helped Sisu back onto the boat, I sat down near Ray and fell asleep instantly, my head resting on his shoulder. 

(A/N):

I didn't have my computer yesterday, and we spent the whole day out. We went to this mall/outlet thingy and then to eat. 

So I apologize that I couldn't update!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!