Sisudatu

(POV:Reader)

The water joined into the center forming a silhouette, the water droplets turned to smoke and finally a voice called out as it cleared.

-"Oh, my...where am I? Pengu, Amba, Pranee...are you here?" a voice called out.

-"Oh mighty Sisu" Ray said while saluting, and I know I should have too but I was too distracted to do so.

-"Who said that?" the voice, which belonged to Sisu called out and with her tail she threw us onto the ground.

-"Hello?" she asked before looking down and seeing us awkwardly on the floor.

-"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't see you there!" she laughed out before lifting us up.

-"Not that bad, just a little dusty" she said and shook us.

-"Sisu? You're Sisu?" I asked.

-"And your people. What's your name?"

-"I'm Y/n and this is Ray"

-"And you're not made of stone, which means...it worked! We did it! You hear that Pengu? It Worked!" she exclaimed excitedly while throwing us around.

-"I didn't mess it up! Is that food?" she asked before dropping us into the ground.

-"Ow" Ray said as he landed on the ground and me on top.

-"Sorry!" I said while hurrying to stand up.

-"I was so focused on saving the world, I didn't even have breakfast today!"

-"Today? When exactly do you think it is today?" Ray asked Sisu, who was halfway through eating the dried jackfruit.

-"Tuesday! Eww..Ugh...I mean...mmm" she said while trying not to spit out the jackfruit. I laughed and Ray glared at me playfully.

-"What is this delightful culinary treat?" she asked.

-"It's jackfruit jerky, I dried it myself," Ray said while I giggled.

-"Well, compliments to the chef"

-"Wanna finish this skippy" she shoved it towards Tuk Tuk who shook his head, causing me to laugh even more.

I went out to pet Tuk Tuk and gave him some fruit I had picked a while back. As I fed him the calmness around me made me forget about the headache I had earlier. But all of us suddenly, I heard a loud yell.

-"YOU BROKE IT!" Sisu yelled.

(A/N):

This chapter is pretty short, I thought it was long but I confused two chapters together because I forgot to BOLD the title for one...oops!

Bye!