I

What am I doing here?
Where am I?
Total darkness, I find myself in the dark, as if I were dead.
I remember nothing but two scarlet eyes approaching and after dark.

Wait I see something, maybe I'm getting acquainted again.
Here is some dim light, not very clear but not too opaque.
I open my eyes for what seems like an eternity, and there they are, those two scarlet eyes from the last time.
They are even closer than our last meeting, but now I can see his appearance as well, as well as his eyes.

He's a young man, with pitch-colored hair, pale skin and an evil, lonely air around him, and that doesn't reassure me.
I try to be my own but I can't, I look where I have my hands and I notice two heavy silver chains, they cost an eye in my head these chains will be rich in my captors, the fact is that they prevent me from all movements.
I see out of the corner of my eye that the boy is approaching.
Maybe it frees me from these chains and helps me get out of here.

-Hey help me, I promise I'll repay the favor. I swear- it with a lot of determination, but he stops in front of me and bursts out laughing, a wicked and sadistic laugh, maybe he's not here to free me, but I think he's the man who kidnapped me and brought me here.

-What do you want from me !? Where am I? Who are you?- I say stammering and frightened by the approach of the young man in my direction.
-Why should I help you, little lamb you fell into the clutches of the wolf, and as you know the wolf is not kind to the lamb, because if he eats it- he laughed even louder and with much more malice and sadness.
To then continue.

-You must be very grateful to have me as your master, little lamb, I don't play a lot with experiments or poisons, but only physical and psychological torture. I'll leave you one day to get used to the darkness of your new home, and tomorrow let's start with the daily routines- he said with a grin, and then headed for the only door, the only exit point from the room where I am.
I'm starting to lose hope of getting out of this room alive or sane.

-hey you're a prisoner too- said a male voice from a nearby cell, frightening me.
-Yes as it seems.-
I think you feel the nostalgia for freedom, and the melancholy of being there alone waiting for your death.

-You have one of the worst of all the members of this family. He is Dion Agriche, the eldest son of this lineage, Nero Agriche. Sorry it's true I didn't introduce myself, I'm Cassis Podelian, the eldest son and heir of the Blu Podelian lineage. It is a pleasure to meet you miss ...- he hatefully tells me the name of that boy as if they had an unfinished business to settle.
A Blue Podelian, they really went forward to kidnap a Podelian and lock him up here in these cells.
Oh I have to answer them otherwise I'll be rude.

-I am Lily, I come from the territories of White Pherion, the pleasure is my sir.- what an embarrassment, I am not a lady or a lady I am a girl who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Fuck.
-Well, Lily does not mind if we talk so that neither of us loses his mind- he says with a sense of melancholy in the tone of his voice.

-of course sir, I would be honored- I always say very formally, so as not to make him uncomfortable.
-Call me just Cassis or whatever you want you can call me whatever you like I don't offend me- he says with so much kindness in his voice, which is like a tranquilizer, he looks like an older brother who calms his younger sister.
-Of course, sir ... Cassis.- I say smiling for my new friend, who made me smile even in a place and in the tragic situation in which we find ourselves now.