XIII

-Dion, we need to talk. Now- I ask him with a very anxious look.
I can well notice his questioning look, but interested in listening to everything that I will report to him.

-What's up? Something wrong?- seems to care about my feelings, and how I feel.
But until not even a week ago he wanted to torture me, they did a brain wash.
After that he continues.

-One of your escorts came here to tell me that you are pregnant. Now I would like to know who He is. THE. FATHER!- He exclaims, starting with a calm tone of voice to a pissed off black one.
He treated me kindly and gently towards me and towards my alleged "son".
But now, he has expressed his anger and doubts in the worst possible way.

-DION, I AM NOT PREGNANT!- I exclaim exasperated by the embarrassing situation in which I find myself.
He remains there to reflect on my words, I think he is deciding whether to believe my words or to continue to vent his anger on me.
To convince him, I continue.

-Dion, this all started only because of a misunderstanding of a maid, just because I didn't feel like attending your mother's tea party, and because I was a little sleepy. Nothing more. I am now your wife, and even being with no social rank, I could never afford to go with another man!- I explain to him, so that he can calm down and think clearly.

-I understand, so this maid is going around the whole manor telling everyone about this fact!?- he asks me inquiringly.

-I think so, I couldn't stop her. I asked him to go back and that was a misunderstanding. But he won't have heard me- I tell him, anxiously.

Immediately after, Dion, holds out his hand to me, he looks like a true gentleman who holds out his hand to a bridesmaid to escort her to the ball, I politely accept her gesture and put my hand on hers, my hand is tiny compared to hers, but the contact is very pleasant and warm. Then he starts escorting me to the training ground exit.
It seems that he is taking me towards the interior of the manor and I believe that our destination is towards my rooms and then towards the stidio of Signor Agriche.

-Who is the maid?- Asks me, my companion.
I'm afraid of what she might do to Catherine ... I'd be sorry if something tragic happens to her.
He accompanies me all the way, in absolute silence, to the door of my room.

-Now I want to know the name- his usual authoritative voice always shivers, even if you don't look into his scarlet eyes, those eyes seem to be made of clear and dark blood.

-The girl, her name is ...- I tell him, but I'm not totally sure whether to tell him the name or not, I'm afraid of the consequences of my actions.
-...No, I can't tell you, because I don't even know who she is, I've never even seen her face!- I can notice one of the veins in her neck constantly throbbing from how annoyed and bothered by mine, not d ' help, answer.