XV

-You're not completely wrong, anyway why didn't you want to attend my mother's tea party?- the vampire asks me.
Now I have a nickname for him "vampire", since he calls me "princess" and "lamb" I will call him, out of spite, "vampire".

-Well, you see ... your mother is super nice and so are the other ladies but ...- I leave a few minutes pending -Lady Maria's human dolls give shivers and even Lady Sierra is terrified of them just to see them. Think when you need tea!- I exclaim horrified by the fact that if I had not happened to Dion but to his mother, Lady Maria, I would have become a doll to play with.

-Dion- I call him.
-Yes, what do you want!?-.
-What would happen if the Podelians find out that you have kidnapped their son, you are not afraid of a war. Because as I know, the emperor is with the Podelians and against you Agriche.- I ask him in need of answers to my millions of questions.

-The Podelians, they will never know that we have their son and heir in power, unless there is a traitor in the house of Agriche who tells them, but I doubt anyone has enough courage to challenge us. But if I discover that there is a traitor I will kill him with my bare hands, and then feed him to the demons!- I have no more words, how can a person be so cruel, with one who wants to save himself and another life.

-Would you do this even if it were me, the traitor?- I ask curiously.
-No, because you wouldn't have the skills to do it, since from now on you and I will live together for the whole day, except the night!-

What!! He and I live together all day for many days.
It is useless to argue and protest his decisions, it could only get drastically worse.
Better if I hurry then to devise an efficient plan to escape as far away from here, together with Cassis.