III

The manor from the outside is also beautiful, but it introduces a feeling of immense power, of death and fear, but above all of superiority. Just like the people who reside and own this terrifying manor.

-Lamb, I see that you are very brave, but you can't even think about the fact that I had the keys with me, since you were busy trying to escape from me ... hahaha, oh little princess, you are mine. I choose whether to let you out. I choose for your life. You belong to me.-
he said whispering in my ear, making me wince, taking me by the hips from my shoulders.

What ... he had the keys ... he followed me all this time ... and he let me go out to destroy my hopes ...
... He is a ... monster!
A devil!

-Princess, my father wants you ... mmm to meet ... and he has a pact to propose to you, understood-
That sensual tone of his voice mixed with his cold touch on my body is like a drug now, and I've already taken the addiction, I can't be without it now.
How could I get away from all this, just to live. I will die anyway, sooner or later, and if I had to choose I would rather die in his arms than those of some other insignificant living being, other than him, my "master".

But now the father, the head of the Agriche Nero family, is also added, my master has said that he will offer me a pact, but of what kind? And what will he want in return, from a poor girl like me? I am not even a member of one of the six noble families, so my family members do not have the money to pay ransoms or enough strength and courage and not even soldiers to try to attack them and save Cassis and me.

Cassis left him alone in the prisons, he could completely lose his sanity if he doesn't have a full conversation with someone.
-Princess, I think you might like the pact, not a little.- he says in my hear, after he after pulling my hips even tighter, i naturally turn red with both embarrassment and shame from the situation im in.