XIV

-You know, it doesn't bring good prestige to have a baby before your wedding. But now the thing is done. The whole manor is already aware of this corridor rumor that the two of us would already have an heir before our wedding, which will follow in a little less than two weeks.- he told me with a super serious face, as long as it gives me the chills just to see it.
-Dion, do you think that I will be able to deny everything and affirm in such a way that they believe me that it is all a misunderstanding?- I ask him, I do not want to pass for the liar or at least for the simple girl and poly amorous, but above all for the traitor just two weeks after our unwanted "wedding".
If they think I'm pregnant, my escape routes become narrow and not a little. But the moments I can be with Cassis would also decrease. For the health of the child, they would prevent me from accessing the gardens of the mother of Griselda, the 1st wife of Lant Agriche. Unfortunately, the lady has been deceased for 3 years now and her garden was left unattended until a few weeks ago, when I decided to take care of it personally.

-I don't think so, but trying doesn't hurt!- he says to me and with this at least a bit of trust and hope rekindles in my eyes.

-The first person with whom we have to clarify the situation is my father and immediately after my mother after stabilizing the situation with them everything becomes easier. my apartments.-.
Wait... WHAT!! And how can I even think of a plan to escape from this manor and this life, if I have to live in close contact with the enemy even at night. This man looks like a vampire, which is why I don't trust enough to be able to sleep with him by my side. As far as I know, it might even kill me that I wouldn't even notice.

-Do not think that this will increase the doubt of a true pregnancy do not believe- embarrassed chuckle -so I believe that until the day of our wedding, we will have to reside in two separate rooms.- I exclaim full of courage.