XI

The stupid reason I'm running out of breath is because of Catherine's stupid misunderstanding.
My destination: the training ground where Dion is now.
Where the hell are you, Dion !!

I can ask one of the guards who are training, maybe they could tell me where he is right now.
How lucky I am!
A knight of the first department, it means that they are training, which means that Dion is training.

Dion usually trains with the first department and officers.

The knight has short fire red hair and sapphire blue eyes, I must admit, he has his charm as a handsome and polite man.

-Excuse me, could you please tell me where Mr. Dion is. I would be grateful- of course I can't say "my husband" so I would look bad, and I would disrespect the honor of this family.

-Milady! It's an honor to meet her, for the first time, it's so exciting your presence!- this man, I don't think he wants to tell me where Dion is, but he has quite different ideas in his mind ... and I don't like it. this feeling of danger.
I haven't felt this emotion so strong since the day I met Dion in the cell.

-Thank you, so flatters me, but I asked you a question and I would like an answer as quickly as possible, I'm in a hurry!- I speak to him authoritatively to make him understand the seriousness of my question.

-Oh, of course, follow me and I'll escort you to him- he says, I think none of the words he just said are true, he's just playing with me.
Think I'm a fool, a simpleton and a very shy and gullible girl.
But I understand that he wants to take me to bed, and that he has only that purpose.
What a filthy womanizer.

-What is happening here? - a voice behind me exclaims.
I turn around and...
...Dion, oh my goodness!
In addition to 5 heart attacks and a decade or so lost, I must admit that I am very happy and relieved to see him.

-What were you doing with my wife, Regis? - he exclaims, he seems "annoyed" by my proximity to the man, who I understand is called Regis.
Regis, takes a step back as he hears Dion utter the word "wife" in his sentence.
While, Dion, he puts his arm around my hips, to draw me closer to him.
As if he were trying to mark his territories: I, both in protecting me as if I were a jewel or an amulet precious to him.
This man is strange, but he has his moments as a normal and sentimental person.