XVI

-Dion, I would like to go down to the cells, to see how Cassis is.- I ask him hesitantly for his answer.
-You don't go over there! And especially with that filthy bastard!-.
I knew he was going to say no, so tonight I'll break out of my room and head over to Cassis and tell him about my eventual plan for both of us.

It's time to act, all the waitresses are gone and there are no guards outside my door. The thing does not go down to me, it is strange that the guards have gone away instead of checking that I do not flee.
However if there is no surveillance, it is easier for me to escape with Cassis. But in any case, it doesn't seem right for me!

Corridors at night are even more scary than during the day.
At least I have not met anyone on my way, by now I have already arrived at the door that leads directly to the prisons, so the thing is done.

Strange, there aren't even guards here to guard the area and the prisoners!

The door is closed!! Damn!!

But luckily I have a hairpin with me and I can force the door, I had already forced a door in my childhood; I was at my house and after teasing my brother by ruining a book, my parents locked me in the basement, as a punishment, and after an hour I managed to get out with the help of a hairpin, which I had in my hair.

I am succeeding! Ee ... I DID IT !!
Better hurry and free Cassis as fast as possible.
The cells here are as I remembered them dark, cold and silent.

I head for Cassis's cell. And there he is, chained to the wall with all his clothes torn, it hurts me so much in this situation. But I have to free him immediately.

After I forced open the cell door, I head towards the poor boy who as soon as he senses someone approaching him, he yells at me.

-Who are you! What do you want from me!- Cassis got very defensive, I hope that as soon as I free him, he won't attack me.

-Cassis, it's me Lily, you don't have to worry. I am alone and I am not followed, I am here to escape. You and I will get out of here alive tonight!- I tell him, Cassis calmed down just hearing my voice, maybe he understood that nothing will happen to him like me.

-Now I release you from the shackles and then change into some of the supervisory guards' robes, which I accidentally found lying around this week. Meanwhile, as you can well see, I am already dressed in the usual clothes of the maids.I also have a weapon with me, but it is only for our defense, okay?!- I explain to him while I am freeing his wrists from the chains. As soon as he is free I hand him his clean clothes and turn around, waiting for him to change. -Cassis- I call him.
-Yes, what is it Lily?- I missed her voice, it is a warm thing completely different from Dion. 

Cassis looks at me with those beautiful golden eyes of hers, now less bright than our first meeting.
-Cassis, I know how to get out, I saw an exit, I don't think it's very well known. But it's safe, trust me!- I confirm my escape plan.
-I trust you, even with my eyes closed!- He smiles to me and then continues -It's Agriche, that I don't trust at all!- I'm happy to have someone on my side and whom I can trust blindly.