X

To be honest, living here isn't as bad as I thought at the beginning.
It's been a long week since I got here.
I have a hot meal three times or more a day, a very comfortable bed.
The only flaw in all of this is that I feel alone in this room.
The only people who come to visit me are Maria and Roxana, once Jeremy came too, forced by his sister.

I haven't seen Dion for a week, he is always training at the training camp or is on some mission that is assigned to him by his father, Mr. Agriche.

-Milady, Lady Maria, has invited an invitation for a tea party this afternoon, Lady Sierra will also be there. Besides, Lady Maria wants to show you and Lady Sierra her new "game"- Catherine announces me, my maid and the only person I can call "friend".

-No, Catherine, I don't want to go there and then I'm tired.- I say. But I think Catherine misunderstood my words.

-Milady, you had a visit from Master Dion last night. AND ... O MY GOD !!! Yesterday was your official night !! You have to do the pregnancy tests right away, Lady Maria will be delighted to hear about all this.- I can't even make her think that she immediately runs out of my room to announce the news.
Fuck, it was just an excuse but now it's going from bad to worse!

As soon as the tests begin, they will understand that Dion and I don't even have a good "love" relationship.
Now I have to find Dion and tell him everything, but where the hell do I find him?
To the training camp!
It will definitely be there!
I must immediately notify him of this rumor.