XVII

-Well, then better if we hurry, otherwise we risk getting caught.- I exclaim, anxious to escape from this place. He fully understands and we begin to direct, under my instructions, our way out: the end of the tunnel!

-Cassis, see we are free now!- I point with my finger at the light that can be seen at the end of the corridor we are in.
-True, Lily!- exclaims von happiness.
-Lily, it is better for both of us not to go back to our native countries for any reason, it would be the first place they would look for us. How about Gasteur of Red, it's not far from here and we'll be safe for at least a few months. If it wouldn't bother you, we'll have to live together for quite some time.- he says blushing like a tomato, his expression is too tender, he looks like a puppy abandoned by his owner, who wants to be adopted by me!
Too sweet!!

-Obviously, you had a great idea!- I can't resist blushing at his proposal.
Cassis's eyes can well be seen shining like the sun at noon, a sight that is unwatchable by how bright and beautiful they are.

-But first of all, let's think about getting out of the territories of Nero Agriche and after we could celebrate and rest-.
Unfortunately for us the only way to escape from here is in that black moat.

-Quiet, with this sword in my possession, nothing and nobody can attack us! And do not worry, Lily, we will come out alive and safe, but above all free!- Cassis explains to me, determined to the end to escape together, I hope they do not find us.

Especially because I stole a map of the area, with the excuse of: "I want to know my house better".
As soon as I put one foot in the forest, a shiver rises from my legs, no it's not cold and not even pain: this is fear!