All about y/n

Power:
I don't really have a name for it but it is based off of Pepa's gift from Encanto. So your power is controlled by your emotions and you aren't the best at controlling them at times. Your powers will randomly go off when you feel these emotions. You seem a bit overpowered but I promise you that you are not 💀 Sometimes you have random outburst at the tower because you have to control your emotions to fight. You can't always control it but you try.
Angry- Fire and earthly things like terras powers (orange)
Calm- Wind manipulation ( grey)
Sad- Water (blue)
Happy- Nothing happens ( no colour )
Scared- shadows / hallucinations (black)
In love- Roses, Heart shaped chocolates Etc. (Pink)
Extremely mad- Lava (Glowing red )and lightning ( white flashes) your eyes will also glow blue

Appearance:
(This is optional because Ik that some people don't like making their own decision with these types of things and other do so yk 💁🏾‍♀️)

Appearance:(This is optional because Ik that some people don't like making their own decision with these types of things and other do so yk 💁🏾‍♀️)

You will look like this minus the tail, horns and the gloves are optional

When you are really angry then you will be like this

( the one in the middle minus the tail and the there eyes and you won't always be doing that position)

Backstory:
You are a princess and stars cousin you are half tamaranian and half Vartarian or Vartarier which is where you lived. You were born there but raised in Britain until you were 11 gaining your powers forcing you and your mother to go back to your life as royalty. You never really learnt how to fully control your powers but as you grew older you started hanging out with star a lot so she helped you control then same with her. You ran away from home becaus of all the stress and hid out on Tamaran with starfire. Obviously star was captured by those people etc so once you heard you helped her escape and fend for herself .You had forgotten all about earth so you helped destroy it and kissed robin as well. Your English is better than stars but you don't understand everything.

Hero name:
I thought that it could be Iris because your powers change in a blink of an eye it kinda doesn't make sense but whatever. I'm just going to put the (Y/N) so you can chose yourself. Which is going to be the same for everything else.

YOU WILL FIDN OUT WHY YOU AND ROBIN HATE EACH OTHER LATER ON.

Word count :415