The "kiss"

Back at the tower

Cyborg: I don't know how we won but we did so let's celebrate..

He kept on talking but I wasn't listening anymore I was probably smiling like an idiot but jay was totally the only thing on my mind. God he's so attractive and cute and funny and oh gosh. I know I just met him and stuff but love at first sight? He's totally amazing...

Beast Boy: HEY? SNAP OUT OF IT

Y/n: Sorry sorry sorry...

*ding*

My phone?...

Y/n: AHH EVERYONE SHUT UP

IT WAS JAY..

Starfire: what is happening?...

Raven: Beats me

Y/n: Shhhh

Literal hearts were flying around the room and popping.

Robin: YOU'RE IN LOVE? AGAIN? AND SO SOON? AND WITH WHO?

Y/n: None of your business grandpa.

Robin: No it kind of is my business because the last time you fell "in love"... well...

Y/n: Thanks for the reminder...

Robin: Sorry about that... but I'm serious... OH MY DAYS DO YOU MEAN JAY?

Y/n: Maybe...

He got up and sprung onto me clinging me onto the wall.

Raven: Maybe we should go..

"Yup"
"Totally"
"Yesn't"

And like that they all left me to die. Jk jk. I seriously felt like I was about to die though... one of his hands where firmly grasping the wall behind me while the other laid on my waist but when he talked him finger pointed onto my chest.

Robin: I don't want you near him.

Y/n: So what? I will do what I like when I like.

Robin: No I mean it I don't want to see you fucking hurt again because of some dumb guy you thought you could trust.

Y/n: Well who else am I supposed to trust?

Robin: ME- YOU-  fuck..

We where having intense eye contact before her forcefully pushed his lips against mine. His hand went from the wall to my face. I wanted to push him away... I think I did? I didn't do it though... maybe I was enjoying it. It wasn't just one kiss it was many. We were full on making out at this point... I kissed him back with every chance I had. He suddenly pulled away and I stood there shocked... he just walked away? Why would he... and then.. what.

This is really short but makes it more dramatic I think?

Word count: 400