Oh no she likes another boy....

The bold means it's the song over robins POV

Robins POV:

Going back in time to a couple of weeks ago.

I know I walked out on her but I felt bad for over reacting I mean all she got was a text. I mean yea I know it interrupted our kiss. Well are almost kiss?... but I got so mad. She even started talking about how amazing he was. To be honest, I couldn't handle it. But as I said before I went back but what I saw just made everything 1000 times worse. She was kissing this guy with jet black hair and a torquiest suit.

Oh no, she likes another boy
And I'm feeling sad

A tear rolled down my cheek. Damn it I thought to myself. I don't know what to do with myself without her. I get that we fight a lot but I never mean it. It's just all fun and games.... Right? I hope she thinks that anyways. But it doesn't even matter anymore.

And at the end of the day
I'll know there was something that we had

Raven: I'm sorry Robin. She said she liked you, hell she was crazy over you. I don't know what happened...

I see her kiss him with my eyes
And it makes me mad

Robin: does it look like she is crazy over me,
? I'm crying while she's getting Moshy with some random guy.

But at the end of the day
I know she don't love him that bad
And if that's so
I'll wait around

Raven: Well I'm not saying that I wish the worst for her but she has only known him for a day how long will this truly last?..

'Cause it will take a little time to let you go
I watch her from across the room
She dances so nice
And if I see her again

They were messing around and dancing, gosh if I wasn't such a dick to her all the time then that would have been me...

I'm not so sure we'll even be friends

We can't even talk to each other anymore. I want to speak to her but she's avoiding me and hanging out with fish breath.

I want to get a little close
So let me in

I wanted to talk to her you know? Because we hadn't in so long, to be honest the whole situation was really upsetting. But she was making out with him on her bed. He just smirked at me. How lovely...

And if you push me away
Baby, that's where I'll stay
And if that's so
I'll wait around

She became so distant I was so lonely without her and everyone else was feeling it too.

'Cause it will take a little time to let you go
And if that's so
I'll wait around

She even started to skip out on missions but I held in my anger as my sadness just over took it.

'Cause it will take a little time to let you go
And if that's so
I'll wait around

I hadn't seen her in weeks unless it was for missions which she rarely ever went on anyways.

'Cause it will take a little time to let you go

I missed her.

Sorry this was kinda short.

Word count: 555