Who are you...?

Third POV:

Y/n: Uhm sorry but I don't have time to talk right now

Robin: Your eyes are really red are you ok?

Y/n: I'm fine just please leave me alone.

Y/n starts to walk away slowly

Robin: Come on please talk to me I know we don't get alone but you know it's always nice to talk to someone...

Y/n continues to walk away slowly while he rambles on and you crashe into a window. She couldn't think of any way to get out of that wouldn't make her look like the biggest jerk alive. Then an idea popped into her head. She punched the window and flew out. Her hand was bleeding but she didn't care she had to get out of there. She could hear Robin screaming but nonetheless she toned out his voice. Shortly after she landed on a rock. And took one big sigh.

????: Hey, are you ok?

Y/n: Oh gosh.. Robin please I don't wann- *looks up*

Y/n: Oh... uh- Uhm- hi? Who are you?

????: I'm Aqualad who are you?

Y/n: I'm y/n.. Oh cool you're a hero too!

Aqualad: Yea I can manipulate water what about you? I mean I know you are a teen titan but I don't actually know how you're powers work.

Y/n: Uhm well it's controlled by my emotions * explains how it works*

Auqualad: Oh wow that's super cool I guess we have something in common

Y/n: I guess so...

Y/n POV:

I'm going to be completely honest, it has been like over 3 hours and me and Aqualad just click. I can't swim so he put us both inside a bubble so we could explore and talk. He's so ...I don't know the word for it... maybe the word is magical... He just gets me.

Aqualad: I think you might want to go home it's almost mid night.

Y/n: Uhm yea sure sure I.. could I maybe get your number?...

Aqualad: Sure.

Y/n: Thanks Uhm I will see enough tomorrow.

Aqualad: Yea ... Yea

Aqualads POV:

As I watched her fly away my heart was pounding so hard. What was this girl doing to me. At this point I practically had hearts in my eyes. She had me feeling some type of way and I can't explain it. I know I just met her but we get along so well. I just can't get her of my mind.

Y/n POV:

Y/n: Wow.. gossip time.

I rushed into stars room and dragged her to ravens room.

Starfire: what is this up with you cousin Y/n?

Raven: Yea I was kinda you know sleeping.

Y/n: IwasflyingoutofmybedroomwindowbecauserobinwastryingtotalktomeandobviouslyididntwanttobecauseofthelovepowersituationbutobviouslyhewouldnotcatchahintsoididwhatihadtoandthenthiscuteguyfoundmeupsetonarockandwestartedtalkinghebroughtmedowninthisbubblethingsoIcouldbreathunderwaterandwetalkedalnightitwasthebestthingIhadexperiencedinawhileandhewassoeasytotalktoanddidImentionhewascute.

I told a deep breath in while they just stood there with there mouths opened.

Y/n: what...?

Raven: Well for starters I thought you "loved" Robin or whatever you barged into my room while dragging alien girl into my room and start to go on and on and on and on about some cute water boy. Is he a fish or what? I'm confused.

Y/n: Well as you said loving someone is having a romantic feeling about them and wanting to do certain things that you wouldn't do to a friend or a enemy. To be honest Robins my enemy. I never loved him.

Starfire: Sooo. Who is this boy that you think is the "cute""

Y/n: His name is Aqualad....

Raven: Ok I have got to admit I have seen him before and he is totally cute

Starfire: He is totally the cutest

Raven: Better than Robin with his spiky hair dude looks like a hedgehog sometimes it's hard to tell the difference .

Starfire: Hehaheha... oh you are the funny friend Raven.

Y/n: Yea yea whatever. We are so talking about this in the morning.

Starfire: Alright cya later

Raven: Night

There was so much more I wanted to say. Especially about the robin thing. It will just have to until the morning... or so I thought...

Robin: I thought when you said you couldn't talk I didn't know yon meant you didn't want to talk to me

Y/n: Uhm.. what do you mean?

Robin: I mean you were talking to Raven and Starfire.... and to some guy a really "cute" guy. You talked to him right after you ran out the window and kinda ran away... from me.

Y/n: Oh yea Uhm sorry about that just wasn't feeling... right?

Robin: That's fine yea but if you are feeling fine now could we maybe uh Uhm.. talk about...

Y/n: About?...

Robin: About stuff?

Y/n: Uhm I guess so?

Robin: Your room or mine?

Y/n: Your room so I can just run out the door instead of punching the window.

Robin: Heh.. You know this is the longest we have held a convocation without trying to rip each other's head off.

Y/n: I guess so. Let's go to your room now i think I'm ready a bit.

Robin: You know we walked here already?

Y/n: Oh-

Robin: Hah.. yea Uhm so come on I .

Y/n: Your room is super clean. You are such a clean freak

Robin: Ha ha. So Uhm do you want to start with the questions or me?

Y/n: You can start

Robin: I think I'm going to have to stand. I front of my door for this just in case but uhm. What Happened in the training room earlier?

Words count: 921