Me-ow..

Y/n: Please dick forgive me I know I was a bit of a *ahem*

I know this was mean but I tried so hard to not laugh but I blew it.

Y/n: A bit of a dick

I bursted out in laughter

Y/n: I'm sorry I just.

I take a deep breath and try to pull it together

Robin: Oh wow that is oh so low.

Y/n: What you going to do about it? Nothing!

Robin: well... you.. if you.. we'll.. Uhm.. you're just mad I can walk and you can't.

Y/n: Watch me bird brain!

I tried to get up but fell on robin

He then started to laugh and I couldn't hold in my laugh anymore. We were both laughing like before the incident...

Robin: I kind of miss this...

Y/n: you mean the fighting or the laughing?

Robin: a bit of both... mostly the fighting because I was always right,!

Y/n: oh you wish!

Robin: Was I not right about how you can't walk right now?

Y/n: no you were not right

I noticed I was still on top of him so that I was right I tried to get up... but I fell... Thankfully he helped me up back onto the bed.

Y/n; Soooo friends?

Robin: Yea I guess sure...

Y/n: Wellll... is it to much to ask for you to carry me to the kitchen?

Robin: I would say yes but I'm Hungry to so come on .

Y/n: Thank you thank you.

He gave me a piggy back ride and we joked about random shit along the way. He was right I missed this. You know what's weird though. We didn't take that robot in. I wonder what happened to it. And why did slade even do it?

Beast boy: oh do you guys cool now?

Robin: eh I guess.

Cyborg: you know she really shouldn't be out of the medical room.

Robin: Its fine I will take care of her for now!

Y/n: Thank you a lot.

Robin; No problem..

Time skip

It's been like a month ish and I have fully healed. Everyday robin took care of me had bumblebee come over a few times. Had sleepover with her jinx Raven and star. Played some games with cy and bb. The thing I enjoyed the most though was just talking to Robin. I'm going to be honest everything is great between me and Robin. No like really great like amazing job even more than amazing. The only thing was that today wasn't fun. At all. Like it sucked ass. Yet it was also fun. I did make a new friend but you know just stick around and see. (I'm going to be honest I dont remember everything From this episode so I'm just going off of memory. So it's going to be kinda shit oh well?)

We were having fun then a crime already came up.

Robin: It's killer moth.