You and me against the world <3...

If it has (') then it means texting.

He snaked his arm around my waist while the other sneaked to the front of my face removing hair covering my eye slightly. I bit my lip preparing me for what was about to happen. We both slowly closed are eyes. I was ready. I tilted my head and leaned in. I kind of wanted this to be special.

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

Robin: Ok what the fuck

Y/n: Sorry I don't know what that is. OH ITS MY PHONE. Let me get that.

Well that just ruined everything. Note to self, next time I want to lip lock with a boy switch my phone off. It was Aqualad.

Water boy: 'Hey I'm sorry I couldn't stop thinking about you I know I said I would text you tomorrow but I couldn't wait that long.'

Unknowingly, I just smiled and bit my lip a bit. I kind of wanted him to text me I mean if I did it then it would seem I was desperate or something.

Robin: ... What you smiling at?

Y/n: Oh Uhm nothing..

I laughed a bit.

Y/n: Just someone texted me...

Robin looked at me in a way which read (I know it's not just a somebody who is it?)

Y/n: Ok he's not just a good somebody. God it's that aqualad dude. I'm going to be completely honest with you. I wished that he texted me and he did I am so happy about it. I know I just met him but he makes me feel safe you know? Understood. Like I don't need to fake my feeling around him. He makes me happy. He's messing with my brain. He's... magical.

Robins POV

I know it's stupid and she's just a girl but she isn't a girl she is the girl. When I heard her say that he was magical I couldn't help but think of how If I would have to describe her with one word then it would be magical. I stupidly froze deep in thought. The only thing I thought of other than that was how I could fall for someone so. Indecisive and insensitive. I just got up and left. I could hear her calling out my name but I didn't care. I had to get out of there. I hate when people see me venerable. I am the leader a team leader and I can't let my stupid feeling get in the way of that. My team is what I have to put first.
Everything else second and relationships last. I can't let my team see me like this. My eye started to itch as I reached for my face I felt something splash on me. Was I crying? I didn't even notice. What is this girl doing to me. My mind went back to how I could be locking lips with her instead of crying.

Y/n POV:

Y/n: ROBIN? HELLO? WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING?

He started to walk away... I was so confused but then an idea popped Into my head.

Y/n: 'Hey I was kinda thinking of you too Uhm would you mind if you came to see me so we could talk. I kinda need it right now.'

Water boy: 'yea sure, meet at the rock'

Y/n: 'Ok cya in a bit'

I turned my phone off and moved my bed so I could jump out. I waited for a good 5 mins once he showed up.

Aqualad: Hey, what did you want to talk about.

Y/n: It's robin.. We were talking than he stormed out the room mad at me or something. I just- I don't know what I did?

Aqualad: Well, what were you talking about?

Y/n: You..

Aqualad: Wow *he let out a chuckle* and I thought I missed you.

Y/n: You missed me?

Aqualad: Yea I did.... What I'm about to say is really weird I know but please let me talk?

Y/n: Yea no sure go ahead?...

Aqualad: I just... ever since i met you earlier you are the only thing I can think of and it's crazy.

Y/n: You know what's even crazier?

Aqualad: What?

Y/n: I feel the exact same!..

I had the dorkiest smile on my face but I didn't mind.

Aqualad: How about we see how we get on from here?

Y/n: what do you mean?

Aqualad: I mean... if we develop feeling for each other you know then it will just be you and me against the world...

Y/n: Sounds good...

And there we go again with the dorky smile. I just rested my head on his shoulder as the sun rose. I accidentally got water on him but I didn't think he would mind as he's like a fish. Then he... I don't know the word for it? Glitched?... I just shrugged it off, it was probably nothing anyways.

Word count: 823