Im just your problem.

There are going to be quite a bit of time skips during this. Oh and jus threatening we are saying the lyrics not singing them. This isn't high school musical </3.

After few weeks of talking to aqualad my feelings for him has grown he's everything I ever wanted in a guy. It is a bit strange though how he just appeared/ appears whenever I need him. But I do love that about him. Mine and robins relationship had gone down down hill. We no longer fight as we don't even talk anymore it's just awkward. The team has noticed somethings up but doesn't mine because of the peace and quite. I want to talk to him but he avoids me so I think it's the best if we just don't talk. I think it's time for me to ask aqualad if we can start dating because I can't take it anymore. I don't want to hide my feeling for him anymore.

Y/n: 'Hey we kind of got to talk'

Water boy: 'sure same place as always though'

He was already there which I thought was a bit weird but it's whatever.

Y/n: I just kind of got to ask, What are we?

Aqualad: Well right now we are friends but I wish we were more...

Y/n: I do too..

Aqualad: Well then why aren't we?

Y/n: You tell me..

I slightly chuckled

Aqualad: Well maybe because I was a bit scared but now I'm not

Y/n: Oh?...

Aqualad: So y/n would you do the Honours and be my girlfriend?..

Y/n: Sure... Fish face

Aqualad: Oh don't be like that my love

He made me have tingly feeling in my stomach. I finally figured out what love is and i kind of like it. I don't know why I was so scared of it before but now I have him to help me... He started to lean in, I knew what was going to happen and I really wanted it to happen. After what felt like an Eternity, his and my lips finally met in the middle. It was a meaning and passionate kiss. His arms slithered to my waist whilst mine went around his neck. It was short but it's felt like it lasted forever. I had been waiting for this moment forever. As are lips separated for air we both just looked at eachother. Staring into his ocean blue eyes. Foreheads touching. After a while I had to go. I didn't want to but I had to.

Y/n: what a day...

I said to myself as I bit my lip.

Time skip

I havent really been interacting with my team anymore. I was a lot more focused on my relationship with aqualad and it has been going great. I know it's kind of bad that I have been missing missions or getting to them really late but can you blame me I have the best boyfriend ever. He kind of doesn't let me leave for them because he would miss me to much. He's so cute. Everything was going good for me until one mission.We were walking back to the tower and everyone was really beaten up except from me.

Y/n: Sorry I got there late

Robin: You know what I'm so done. I can't believe no one has said anything. First of all you have been so distant from everyone. Second you stop coming on missions or getting there really late. And third of all you keep saying sorry but you keep on making the same mistake. Why have you even so distracted? We are a team you aren't the only person who matters.

Everyone was so shocked at the leaders sudden out burst.

Y/n: So now you are talking to me.

Robin: Stop switching the situation at hand.

Y/n: Well I have a life too I never wanted to be a freak with powers and be on a team but it's what I had to do. I wanted a normal life and I have actual got a shot at one. So I'm taking it...

Robin: Maybe I should be keeping a closer eye on you because you keep on messing everything up. I get you want to have a normal life but you can't just ditch us, you can't just ditch me...

Y/n: WELL MAYBE I WOULDN'T HAVE IF YOU JUST TALKED TO ME. I NEEDED SOMEONE TO TLAK TO AND YOU WALKED OUT ON ME AND IGNORED ME. I MET SOMEONE WHO WOULDN'T DO THAT TO ME.

Robin: oh now I know what this is about. ITS ABOUT THAT WATER KID ISN'T IT.  HES PRACTICALLY PLAYING YOU. YOU HAVE A TEAM YOU CAN TALK TO BUT YOU DON'T. YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF. YET THIS WHOLE TIME YOU HAVE BEEN ACTIGN LIKE THE BIGEST BITCH BECAUSE YOU GOT INTO A RELATIONSHIP? THATS NOT AN EXCUSE AT ALL.

Y/n: I'm trying my best...

Robin: WELL MAYBE YOUR BEST ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH.

Everyone stood there shocked. He snapped but no one expected it to be so bad. Yea they have there frights but it's never this bad. A tear rolled down my cheek. I couldn't tell if it was an angry tear or a sad one.

Robin: You are so insensitive....

Y/n: Oh you don't like that.

Robin: What do you mean?..

Y/n: OR MAYBE YOU JUST DONT LIKE ME?

Robin: Well who could if you're acting like this?

Y/n: Sorry I don't treat you like a King. Is that what you want me to do?...

Robin: what?

Y/n: Sorry I don't treat you like you're perfect. Like all your little loyal subjects do...

Robin: Don't bring them into this!...

Y/n: Sorry I'm not made of sugar. Am I not sweet enough for you? Is that why you always avoid me?I must be such an inconvenience to you...

Robin: Why are you making this all about you. You're the problem here!

Y/n: Well, I'm just your problem..

Robin: You are just the problem.

Y/n: It's like I'm not even a person, am I?I'm just your problem? Well,I-I shouldn't have to justify what I do.. I-I shouldn't have to prove anything to you

At this point I was Shaking while tears rolled down my face. You wouldn't even be able to see it as a rain cloud hovered over my head. Desperately trying to put out the fire at the bottom of my feet that I created.

Y/n: I'm sorry that I exist.I forget what landed me on your blacklist, but

He cut me off just to make fun of me. Wow...

Robin: I-I-I shouldn't have to be the one that makes up with you, so why do I want to? why do I want to?

Y/n: To bury me in the ground? and drink the blood from my-

Robin:Ugh!

He cut me off and stormed of to the elevator. I did the same but to my room as I let fire foot prints everywhere I went.

Beast boy: what just happened?

And that was the last thing i hear before I jumped out the window again to sit and cry on the rock. And "surprisingly" Aqualad was there. He tried to avoid the water that came out of my cloud.

Aqualad: Hey are you ok?

Y/n: no....

I wanted a hug from him but he avoided me?... He a
Said he didn't want to get wet. That's a bit weird

Y/n: I don't want to go back to the tower I had the biggest fight with robin and now It's getting in the way of everything.

Aqualad: Well I know somewhere we could go. Do you trust me?

Y/n: More than anything?

Then everything went black...

Word count: 1316