'I like you, do you like me?'

Y/n: You are so lucky that you went In front of the door or else I would be in Antarctica by now. But Uhm I'm going to be real with you I don't really know what has been happening with my powers lately. One minute I get super mad at you about to burn you to ash maybe even burn the ash to if it's possible. Then the next minute it tells me that I "love" you but I don't understand what love even is fully. Then I meet this amazing guy and then blah blah blah whatever. I'm rambling sorry.

Robin: I wasn't even sure if You liked me as a friend. I hadn't even consider you liking me as a crush I-.

Y/n: I can't even tell you how bad I want to run out off this room right now. Uhm well maybe I can use my power on you again and take a little look at if I throw teddy bears at you this time. Or even better maybe chocolates so I can have a treat.

Robin: Yea but not so hard because it took me One hour to get those stupid thorns out of ... areas? And don't get me started about that glitter thing. I wanted to eat myself at that point.

You point your hand at him and a teddy bear
Appears. How lovely... and to put the cherry on top it turned out it was a bomb and sticky pink stuff exploded PLUS there was glitter. I love my life.

Robin: Ok now this just isn't funny

Y/n: Oh tell me about it

Robin starts to laugh manically stuck on the floor beside me.

Y/n:what is happening?

Robin: It's nothing I just find it really funny that we came in here to have a serious conversation but made stupid jokes that whole time and now we are on the floor covered in pink shiny goo. To be honest I don't even know if I can get up right now.

Y/n: Ok now that's just stupid.

We break out into a fit of laughter.

Robin: Yea but I'd rather it be with you than anyone else... Hah

Y/n: Oh?...

And there it goes again my heart was about to come out my ass in a minute. We started looking into each each other's eyes. At this point it was my new hobby. But something was different. We were leaning into each other... before I could even get another thought in the door flew of its hinges flying right about me and Robin.

Raven: What's going on?

Y/n: Nothing? What are you guys doing anyways?

Starfire: Well you said you were going to talk with Robin in his room. Well we over heard you say it anyways.

Raven: you guys were in here for way to long and there wasn't any screaming so we thought someone might have killed the other person than left the scene?

Beast boy: then they came to us for backup

Cyborg: It took a lot of courage but she eventually came but at the looks of it no ones dead. Yet?

Beast boy: Do you guys need help?

Y/n: I'm fine but he won't be

Robin: wait what do you mean?

Y/n: I'm an alien I can get myself out but you? I don't think so bird brain.

Robin: Really? Ok sure try it go.

I pull with all my strength and mange to get up. Well just about so there is no way he can get out of that.

Y/n: BOOM HIGH FIVE ME SOMEONE

Cyborg: GIVE ME SOME SUGAR BABY

I mouth boom while fist numbing cyborg.

Robin: I still haven't tried yet be patient.

He tries but fails miserably. I think I even heard something snap...

Robin: .... Ok I might need help

Y/n: No shit

Robin: Profanity

I pulled him out of the goo and obviously after I had an amazing talk with Aqualad everything went to shit. I pulled to hard and and we fell on top of each other. I wanted to yell at him to get off but I didn't. Mostly I kinda didn't want him to he stay?... He was kinda cute from this angle. He was leaning in but then I remembered that the team was behind us. I didn't even care but I knew I would later if I didn't say something.

Y/n: Robin!

Robin: What?.. oh Uhm sorry...

Y/n: Uh yea

Raven: I think we should leave...

Beast boy: Yea I  don't want to see what's about to go down now..

They left as I got us unstuck again.

Robin: Maybe we should go to your room to finish this of.

Y/n: Sure I mean I guess I didn't know we weren't done.

Robin: I mean don't you have questions or something?

Y/n: I mean yea do you still have questions?

Robin: I guess so?

And just like that we were there at my room

Y/n: Oh and by the way I just covered up the hole into the window so don't judge where my bed is.

Robin: I won't judge.

He puts his hands up suggesting that he was surrendering.

Y/n: Uhm well first question. What the fuck did you try and do in your room. While the other titans were there as well. Like dude come on.

Robin: Well I thought that you might have wanted it?...

Y/n: Well I did but I didn't... I don't know it's just a bit confusing.

Robin: Well... do you like me?

Y/n: I think so I don't know... do you like me?

Robin: Yea I do and from what I have seen I think you do to...

That was all that that needed to be said before he started leaning in.

Y/n: I can't I'm sorry..

Robin: I thought you... God sorry I'm being dumb

Y/n: Sorry I thought I did but you know I met this guy earlier and we kinda clicked?

Robin: Right right Uhm ok no maybe I should be the one trying to jump out the window.

Y/n: maybe one kiss won't hurt?..

Robin: *Chuckle* Sure....

Word Count: 1044